Adeline & Markus General Chat 2018

26 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I wonder if these two guys know that there are thousands of people who wait they go to bed to have sex

you're translator is really bad sergio  because two guys 😂 

i see a pretty blondie girl 😉 

and yes i think they know 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

i see a pretty blondie girl 😉 

and yes i think they know 

in Italian if there are a boy and a girl the plural is boys, remember that Italian is an ancient language

Holy shit!! One of the best fuck sessions I have seen in a long time on this site. A little light S&M, handcuffed with a vibrator and wow he shot a load into her mouth with her tongue hanging out. Really enjoyed. For those that missed it and have replay it ended at about 0530.

from what i read, it was worth it for the thousands of people to wait until that hour to see the guy and girl have sex, i think they will have the next apartment

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

"guys" s'utilise en anglais pour évoquer les "hommes" et les "femmes".  Bien que cela ne soit pas la traduction idéal dans le message de Segio "guys" se traduirait littéralement par "gens"

5 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

"guys" s'utilise en anglais pour évoquer les "hommes" et les "femmes".  Bien que cela ne soit pas la traduction idéal dans le message de Segio "guys" se traduirait littéralement par "gens"

merci, vous avez expliqué le concept beaucoup mieux que moi