• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She has the tattoo there. Just covered at the moment

43 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

check the last photo ... right side

And she also had one at shoulder ...

So we have the original Becca this time.

She is not one of those no-name Beccas  😉

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

What exactly is the point of coming over to be part of a threesome when you're on your period?

Views? money?? attention to a death house??? POV videos to twitter advertise??  drinking a lot of water and hide on blind room??? a lot of possible reasons

• Like 1

They had such hot sex yesterday. Ben did his best to provide good view for the cameras while Whitney was bending over at the corner of the bed, showing off her ass while Ben was pounding her. very hot.

Here is the archive:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm35/cam17/ben-and-whitney-hot-afternoon-fuckjune-21

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm35/cam18/ben-and-whitney-hot-afternoon-fuckjune-21

I think this apartment is under-appreciated here and does not revive the attention i deserved in this forum.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think this apartment is under-appreciated here and does not revive the attention i deserved in this forum.

Truth is this couple is just not that exciting anymore. It was one thing when Whitney was with Jerar and Ben was with Becca and everybody was trying to figure out what was going on while watching Ben and Whitney flirt with each other. It's a completely different thing when they are in a relationship now and they completely isolate themselves from Patrik and Clair. As far as their sex goes in my opinion, it's way too inconsistent. I haven't seen all of their sex sessions but I've seen a few of them. Sometimes he gives it to her good but most of the time he never really has any power when he's fucking Whitney. Meanwhile I've not once seen Whitney show any sort of energy during sex. She's like a board almost every time, including the guy she fucked before she started fucking Ben. And not only is she borderline motionless but she almost never makes a sound either, a very bad combination in my opinion. Ben fucks the other brunette girl better, way better.