B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Mejor que no se esfuercen. Esta es su primera actividad en el transcurso de 12 horas o más que podrían estar agotados desde su día de aburrimiento.   :gran sonrisa:

Now, we are in an impasse, until there is surely a change of girls, as they said yesterday.
Adri, it does not seem like she's going to be involved anymore with the girls, and if it's true that she'll have the much-desired visit she wants from a boy, let alone do anything.
Serena has changed Adri's company for Mila, but as before, Serena, does not get involved in anything. She only accepts caresses, and little else (but not much else)
Darina, seems far from everything ... although she always since her arrival, it was a tornado ... and that has to be valued.
As for Candy, well, I could say that her presence has been more than dispensable, I think that RLC, was wrong not to take it to B3, definitely, I think that couple, in that house, would have been much happier.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hola Sexless Serena, ¿por qué no vas a conseguir un poco de amor real de tu llamada amante Mila? ¡Estoy seguro de que podría usar un poco de ayuda justo ahora! 

With all my respect towards you and your words, I think that what you say, is very close to science fiction (and I would like to be wrong).

Perhaps a show between Adri and Mila was better and more productive. The two girls, are from my point of view, the only thing that is worth it, and those who are putting something for what is worth visiting this house.

Maybe, and I do not want to be demeaning to anyone, perhaps, we should also name Darina in that group of girls.

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Adri practicing a double penetration.

I have not seen this, but almost every night does this, so I do not think I've lost anything, I wonder how long this situation will last

• Upvote 1