Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Wrong time zone for us in uk really as we are 5hrs ahead of Miami.

The Eastern part of Florida (which includes all the major towns and cities) fall in the Eastern Time Zone , which is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT-5 ). The Western part of the Florida panhandle falls in the Central Time Zone , which is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT-6 ).

The Cam Times of the Apartment are Correct.  VHTV needs to change their Webpage of the Apartment to GMT-5 .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

No way. Houses in USA are quite cheap as they are practically built out of wood and and paper mostly. Thats why they get destroyed to the max in Hurricanes. A sturdy European house with cellar made of concrete and stone would only lose its roof when it goes bad. 

I travel to Miami on a regular basis and many of my clients lives in condos. So I'm aware of the housing market down there.  Like most cities, prices varies as per location

True that modern condos on the ocean front could cost a fortune. (several over $1 million)   But an average 85 sq meters (900 sq ft)  modern condo in a decent area varies between $250k and 400 k  

43 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Eastern part of Florida (which includes all the major towns and cities) fall in the Eastern Time Zone , which is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT-5 ). The Western part of the Florida panhandle falls in the Central Time Zone , which is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT-6 ).

The Cam Times of the Apartment are Correct.  VHTV needs to change their Webpage of the Apartment to GMT-5 .

True that Florida is  GMT -5.  However, at this time of the year, the USA is on Daylight savings time. So, in fact, Eastern time is currently at GMT -4.  North America will go back to Standard Time on November 4.  At that time, we will truly be at GMT -5

20 minutes ago, cmh329 said:

Agree it's been very boring so far. They'll either find out how this works, Member views=$, or they won't be around for long. 

Depends if VH is their main income or not... If they don't depend on it and seeing all the advertising around them i would say they will be online quite some time.. at least until others english houses join.. 

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Depends if VH is their main income or not... If they don't depend on it and seeing all the advertising around them i would say they will be online quite some time.. at least until others english houses join.. 

True VH had been pushing this place a lot, if they don't have another  English house lined up, they will stick with this for at least some time no matter what is going on. We'll see. 

I just went through the timeline for the first 12 hours of this apartment.

2 comments: 

1. The pictures shown on Twitter cannot be recent. They are at least 10 years older than on those pictures.

2. I see lots of similarities between them and Ary & George.   Similar bodies and she spends most of her time on the couch  staring at her phone.

Time will tell if they will have guests that are as wild as A&G's

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

True that Florida is  GMT -5.  However, at this time of the year, the USA is on Daylight savings time. So, in fact, Eastern time is currently at GMT -4.  North America will go back to Standard Time on November 4.  At that time, we will truly be at GMT -5

I’m pretty sure that’s a house not a condo. The backyard with the fence and pool are not common with a condo. Ten fence line rules out a townhome too I think. 

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I just went through the timeline for the first 12 hours of this apartment.

2 comments: 

1. The pictures shown on Twitter cannot be recent. They are at least 10 years older than on those pictures.

2. I see lots of similarities between them and Ary & George.   Similar bodies and she spends most of her time on the couch  staring at her phone.

Time will tell if they will have guests that are as wild as A&G's

Agree about the pictures and you’re correct they are old. Anthony was on the phone with the Twitter guy or James and he asked them for pictures of them together, kissing or something so that they could post them on Twitter. 

Yes, she could even be Romanian. I thought the same thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I’m pretty sure that’s a house not a condo. The backyard with the fence and pool are not common with a condo. Ten fence line rules out a townhome too I think. 

Condos are not always in a tower.  Lots of attached townhouses are also set-up in a condo structure.  But not really important   But it is a nice apartment.  I'm sure it is not located in the "little habana"

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I think we’ll be able to tell pretty quick if they work or not. The fact that they have a nice place with nice furnishings tells me that they have a second source of money. 

• Upvote 1