Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

The one on the left does water and the one on the right does ice, crushed or cube. Homes in the USA don’t come with a refrigerator. They saved some money getting a white one given that  they didn’t get a stainless steel version to match the rest of the kitchen.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

These fridges where you can get ice diretly from the fridge are really cool. They are not very common in Europe

Becoming more common now, have friends with that type of fridge... but quiet expensive compared to the normal ones

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The one on the left does water and the one on the right does ice, crushed or cube. Homes in the USA don’t come with a refrigerator. They saved some money getting a white one given that  they didn’t get a stainless steel version to match the rest of the kitchen.

Most fridges you get here looking like stainless steel here are just colored plastic 😋

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

To the experts for US houses: Is that just crude red painted concrete or is it something else? I can imagine concrete get very hot when sun shines on it...

realm24_2.thumb.JPG.32e335017dfc7e9a884478baed34649b.JPG  0   402.32 kB

It’s painted concrete. They do that so it doesn’t look like ugly grey concrete. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Not sure if properties are that expensive there, compare to NYC, Seattle or LA.

you should be able to get a 3 garage door house there for ~400 g

On coast line of a beach area .. hardly or mission impossible you get that 

My guess is that is a road on the other side of the fence and probably a sidewalk on the other side of the fence. I think the fence is high enough that someone walking by couldn’t see in and also the fence is actually pretty private. I think they could be nude out there and no one would know it. But likely they have neighbors to the left and right of them who can see into their backyard. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But likely they have neighbors to the left and right of them who can see into their backyard. 

That would be bad. First house with a really nice pool and then no skinny dipping or naughty pool parties at all. Bummer 😞