Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure people from no other would have complained when called their internet shitty. Only some US citizens have to complain because they thinj they are something better or special. 

I don't know about the internet but for sure the US president is shitty 😂

You Better not say an word about wealth care system..:)serious what going on!?Usa,like Europe etc have good and bad things,and are know by everyone,in some things usa it's miles better than Europe etc in others in miles worsts,neither of those things take any country less interesting and important.😅.But also agree with Amy and others regard VH should not says things so clear or lest say honestly.But also prefer to feel they are humans like us all and not robots.But...not sure about twitter dude😂.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The Topic is the Apartment for Gia & Anthony.  Time to get back on Track.

Any other Discussion of other Issues can be done at

Thanks.

Sorry Stn,back to topic then.

• Like 1

Let me explain it another way. Imagine you were getting your pool worked on in your backyard and the pool company showed up and in order to get into the backyard they had to go though a fence that didn’t work perfectly. So, they go to all this effort to get though the fence to get to the back yard. Then, after the job is finished and they are about to leave the pool company tells you this, “Hope you enjoy the pool, it took a lot of effort to get the job done, but you know what it would have been a lot quicker if it weren’t for your shitty fence.” Now, you may say, “what’s the problem the fence is shitty, big deal”. But what if the owner of the house doesn’t share that same feeling. What if they instead took offense to you calling their fence shitty? Do you think telling them that it’s wrong of them to be offended by it because after all the fence is shitty, would be a wise retort for the company to make? No, it wouldn’t! A customer service oriented company wouldn’t make that sort of comment in the first place. And if they did they would  simply apologize for the offense and move on. That’s how it works!

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone.

Glad you joined us today watching Gia & Anthony's house and discussing it here. We're very excited with today's launch of their apartment as it's our first place opened in US. 

There are many reasons to be excited, as, first of all, most of our clients are watching us from US. Second, this apartment was long planned and we are very happy to have Anthony & Gia in our big family. Guys worked hard to make it happen, as all this was planned in very different city and state, far away from Miami, yet packed with fun. Finally they settled in this beautiful house in sunny Miami area, and now they are finally live.

We faced lots of issues with this apartment, one of them is, let's face it, shitty US internet quality. Anthony managed to find the best solution in this case, which was not easy to achieve, but now it's done. This is the achievement of one single couple from US, who are the managers of their own, with attitude to share their private life to everyone at VHTV, and plans to expand into more places around US with more people with the same idea in mind.

As said by @pahman above, we're open to everybody to connect to VHTV. Anywhere in the world, anybody can join us and start their new life under Voyeur House cameras.

We wish them luck and great fun to have ahead. 

Enjoy your views and behave well 😉

I am not quite sure about shitty internet ? I live out in the sticks in Kansas, and I have a 200 bps connection much faster than most European connection's with unlimited data for $59.95 US. 

Honestly I have had more trouble with your site, and the endless spinning wheel buffering, than I have ever had in the 6 years that I have been member to your competitor's site, and less I am mistaken they use the same servers to make the US connection.

Your tech support is magnificent and very much member oriented. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them. 

Now One huge congratulation's goes out to your new couple here in the US market, they have embarked upon something that has been talked about ever since I started viewing voyeur sites, I wish to thank them for taking on this endeavor in the puritan US as it can be quite the challenge. I wish all of the new couples that join in the fun the very same "Much Success". 

This one is for you James, all the best to your and VHTV family for all the hard work, You have come a long way in very short period of time.

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am not quite sure about shitty internet ? I live out in the sticks in Kansas, and I have a 200 bps connection much faster than most European connection's with unlimited data for $59.95 US. Beat that in Europe James.

Honestly I have had more trouble with your site, and the endless spinning wheel buffering, than I have ever had in the 6 years that I have been member to your competitor's site, and less I am mistaken they use the same servers to make the US connection.

Your tech support is magnificent and very much member oriented. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them. 

Now One huge congratulation's goes out to your new couple here in the US market, they have embarked upon something that has been talked about ever since I started viewing voyeur sites, I wish to thank for taking on this endeavor in the puritan US as it can be quite the challenge. I wish all of the new coupes that join in the fun the very same "Much Success". 

This one is for you James, all the best to your and VHTV family for all the hard work, You have come a long way in very short period of time.

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

I have 450 mbs in Europe and pay only 45 € you see easily to beat. 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have 450 mbs in Europe and pay only 45 € you see easily to beat. 😉

Damn I was happy to get 200 a year ago, 

LOL I guess I am just happy 😉 There are very few people here in the States that do not a local internet connection, I am not sure that can  be said for the rest of the world. BTW that is about the same price Jabbath.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

But do you have preferred services in your contract?

No, I’m just offended by James’ off color comment to describe my beloved country  and apparently he’s not man enough to apologize for it. You don’t get to tell me what I’m offended by. Feel free to judge my reasons, but I have a long history of coming to defense of my country. 

• Like 2