Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Why would you bring politics into this thread🤨 it's you're hate & racism that's showing from your post, don't blame TRUMP

the political thread is open for business, this needs to taken there !!!! This is all Gia and Anthony...…......…......…….. Thanks for your cooperation everyone.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have 450 mbs in Europe and pay only 45 € you see easily to beat. 😉

Damn I was happy to get 200 a year ago, 

getps. LOL I guess I am just happy 😉 There are very few people here in the States that do not a local internet connection, I am not sure that can said for the rest of the world. BTW that is about the same price Jabbath. I stand corrected the US is not even in the top ten LOL but neither is Europe LOL 😎

Akamai Q1 2017 global average peak connection speeds rankings[edit]

Rank Country/Territory Avg. Peak Connection speed
(Mb/s)[3]
Relative speed
1 45px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png Singapore 184.5

2 45px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png Hong Kong 129.5

3 45px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png South Korea 121

4 46px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png Qatar 107.9

5 45px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png Thailand 106.6

6 41px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png Israel 99.1

7 46px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png Sweden 95.3

8 45px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png Romania 95

9 45px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.p Taiwan 94.7

10 45px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Japan 94.5

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, I’m just offended by James’ off color comment to describe my beloved country  and apparently he’s not man enough to apologize for it. You don’t get to tell me what I’m offended by. Feel free to judge my reasons, but I have a long history of coming to defense of my country. 

I also defend our country AMY, 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Damn I was happy to get 200 a year ago, 

getps. LOL I guess I am just happy 😉 There are very few people here in the States that do not a local internet connection, I am not sure that can said for the rest of the world. BTW that is about the same price Jabbath. I stand corrected the US is not even in the top ten LOL

Akamai Q1 2017 global average peak connection speeds rankings[edit]

Rank Country/Territory Avg. Peak Connection speed
(Mb/s)[3]
Relative speed
1 45px-Flag_of_Singapore.svg.png Singapore 184.5

2 45px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png Hong Kong 129.5

3 45px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png South Korea 121

4 46px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png Qatar 107.9

5 45px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png Thailand 106.6

6 41px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png Israel 99.1

7 46px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png Sweden 95.3

8 45px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png Romania 95

9 45px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.p Taiwan 94.7

10 45px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Japan 94.5

There are areas in Germany with REALLY shitty internet too. Not all are so lucky. At the end of the year my 450 will get upgraded to 1000 by the way 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There are areas in Germany with REALLY shitty internet too. Not all are so lucky. At the end of the year my 450 will get upgraded to 1000 by the way 😂

Why ? I have done business at home and uploaded as well as downloaded huge files,and it takes very little time,maybe less than a minute or two at 200mbps, why would ever need that much faster service in your home ?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Why ? I have done business at home and uploaded as well as downloaded huge files,and it takes very little time,maybe less than a minute or two at 200mbps, why would ever need that much faster service in your home ?

I pay for the fastest connection speed here. First it was 120 last year got upgraded to 450 and most likey to the end of year to 1000. Price for me stays same 👍

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I pay for the fastest connection speed here. First it was 120 last year got upgraded to 450 and most likey to the end of year to 1000. Price for me stays same 👍

But all that money without tv and phone included?I pay 34,99 for 100megas net and about 200 tv Chanels and phone free.