Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

They don’t seem like the type of people with a lot of friends. Interestingly no apparent kids, which you might expect at their age. To me, he seems like a loner type, which I think is why he ended up with such a lady. 

That's why I made my suggestion.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Like they "rocked" in Budapest??? 😁😁

No, like they rocked with Misty & Kyle!!!😋😋😋

• Like 4

Just now, Just In said:

No, like they rocked with Misty & Kyle!!!😋😋😋

Ahh ok .. so you are telling to move all crew of their orgies to States??? what's the difference then?? ahaha And then how many seconds to people start to complain about the cams in the house??? 

scott glenn binoculars GIF by The Leftovers HBO

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They don’t seem like the type of people with a lot of friends. Interestingly no apparent kids, which you might expect at their age. To me, he seems like a loner type, which I think is why he ended up with such a lady. 

How do you know all that Amy? We have seen them only for one day. 

BTW, not having friends in you home doesn't necessary mean that you are a loner type.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Ahh ok .. so you are telling to move all crew of their orgies to States??? what's the difference then?? ahaha And then how many seconds to people start to complain about the cams in the house??? 

scott glenn binoculars GIF by The Leftovers HBO

Ahh ok no what I was referring to was the fun nature that Lexy & Pete demonstrated, since you were quick to point out Budapest I just responded with the fun they can have with people that they are friends with. I was trying to keep the conversation light hearted, but it seems that no matter how light hearted and fun there is always jabs to be fired.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Ahh ok no what I was referring to was the fun nature that Lexy & Pete demonstrated, since you were quick to point out Budapest I just responded with the fun they can have with people that they are friends with. I was trying to keep the conversation light hearted, but it seems that no matter how light hearted and fun there is always jabs to be fired.

Yes the atmosphere in this topic is quite tense. 

8 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well at least we have got away from the mines bigger than yours or mines faster than yours or our houses are stronger than yours crap that we had all yesterday lol.

Perhaps we can now focus on the apartment and its occupants lol

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Well at least we have got away from the mines bigger than yours or mines faster than or our house are stronger than yours crap that we had all yesterday lol.

Perhaps we can now focus on the apartment and its occupants lol

That's progress. I agree 😉