Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Or even an alligator 😜

Jabba the way things look i acept anything,birdies,an lost drone that fall into the grass of place,even an dam alligator😂.

Not that i want to comment on what's going on or not but i NEVER said that CC members comments are boring..NEVER.A lot of other members have also commented about this place.Show me one comment when i disrespect anyone.A 'zzzzzzzz' is for the apartment and how i feel about it and NOT for the comments posted.I purposely avoid posting in the threads just for this reason of a particular user looking to ignite controversy.It was a healthy conversation between ZE and myself.I have every right to post my opinion in accordance with the rules.

This will be my last post here and will get deleted in a couple of hours.No one has to bother.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe it's usa zone that have lots of monkeys in wild,that also would be cool to watch in the ward..funny monkey GIF

Monkey in Florida? Doubt it. I have been to Miami zoo which is really awesome. They have monkeys there too 👍

2 minutes ago, nack said:

This will be my last post here and will get deleted in a couple of hours.No one has to bother.

Come on @nack don't desert us just do what most of us do and rise above it would be a shame to lose a good member.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nack said:

Not that i want to comment on what's going on or not but i NEVER said that CC members comments are boring..NEVER.A lot of other members have also commented about this place.Show me one comment when i disrespect anyone.A 'zzzzzzzz' is for the apartment and how i feel about it and NOT for the comments posted.I purposely avoid posting in the threads just for this reason of a particular user looking to ignite controversy.It was a healthy conversation between ZE and myself.I have every right to post my opinion in accordance with the rules.

Last post here..fuck no my friend.Anyone have all the right to post what they feel like(as long it fallows the cc rules),keep posting or as that puppet of the 90s sayed..I kill you..I kill you.Just kidding with the last part of course😋.

• Like 1