Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you Sparkles, Anthony should of chosen a better time to tweet about July! I think he is trying to keep the audience engaged I'm guessing. He seems to be all about business and a business man. he is always on the laptop and phone. I'm suspicious he does not need the money from vh-tv and wants to open his private life to the world. He's gotta nice house I must admit! Nice pool for sure! Thanks Sparkles for welcoming me to camcaps.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Enjoy it.

I don't have any problem with them. Anthony wrote on twitter that more will happen in july. We are still in june, maybe we should just wait and see and if nothing happens then we may criticize them.

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

This house seems to be a big house and cams are not everywhere. 

Yea you are right, the house seems to be hella big. I can see in their hallway that there are at least 3 or 4 more bedrooms easily. I wonder why vh-tv did not install cameras in the other rooms. Well like I said, let's see what's gonna happen in July. I'm very curious.

9 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

Yea you are right, the house seems to be hella big. I can see in their hallway that there are at least 3 or 4 more bedrooms easily. I wonder why vh-tv did not install cameras in the other rooms. Well like I said, let's see what's gonna happen in July. I'm very curious.

"I am very curious",of course you are Anton..sorry voyeurlife.

People(well some residents;)have to remember one thing..a lot of us are in site for ages and know about every trick in the list Regard cam sites,residents,guests etc..and by all it's really ALL.But everybody is free to believe and defend etc whatever they feel like and fine with that.

2 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

LOL ummmmm no i am not Anton. My name is Rod. I am just a big voyeuristic fan so you know.

Then you gona love this house,specilay when they aren't in the rooms,bedrooms that don't exist,and remember the zoom function in chrome,cams are so far view that would be needed.

C&j were what they were but one thing we can't deny,they were totaly honest with viewers,they had an incorrect house plan and they said to us that they had(if I remember correctly)an couple bedrooms without cams,this two..have an giant house that for some reason the "arquitect" only build with an single bedroom.