Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The sooner they put them out of their misery the better they got no idea how to entertain.

Except for about a 30 to 60 minute period most evenings, this looks like my place on a typical weeknight. Except I'm sitting on my ass a lot more.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Except for about a 30 to 60 minute period most evenings, this looks like my place on a typical weeknight. Except I'm sitting on my ass a lot more.

No good having you on here then Ash unless you could extend the 30/60 min period lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The sooner they put them out of their misery the better they got no idea how to entertain.

We still can have an little hope..one of the VH twitts sayed they have friends etc,so those will eventually show up..or..it's just the usual nonsense twitt lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We still can have an little hope..one of the VH twitts sayed they have friends etc,so those will eventually show up..or..it's just the usual nonsense twitt lol.

Probably fake news lol

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No good having you on here then Ash unless you could extend the 30/60 min period lol

Weekends that number gets extended for sure. When i gotta get up for work at 5:30 on weekdays, we squeeze a lot of good fun into an hour.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

and you're probably more exciting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1