Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My condolences to Gia.But something it's strange,when was that twit of them saying that something happened to her grandma?Think was maybe one week ago or more,also there was an new user(voyeur something)that for some reason give all sort of infos Regard the couple and other things..and i made an viewing of the past posts..and all posts of the user seem to had been delayed...something just don't feel right.

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

The cams came back online for a few hours yesterday but now their names are removed from the list completely.  Wondering if they are coming back to the project at all.

Not unusual places not online for quite a time get removed from list. Was with Candy & Dean same way when they were offline for a week.

Not sure that there is lots of interest to see them coming back

I lost total interest in that apartment in less than 1 week.  No action, no guests,  and no interest to watch people laying on the couch playing with her phone or doing work on a computer.  True that she likes to masturbate but after watching her several time,  interest is fading.  The apartment is very nice but cams are too far.  Bad set-up and bad casting.  We were all anxious to have an apartment with English language.  But her accent makes it very difficult to understand what she is saying  and they don't talk much.  

18 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

They were boring, next couple will be better 

I doubt it. Idea with US apt - was questionable. Why? A lot of technical issues. Price for renting an apartment (house) and related basic costs. But most importantly. Motivation. What is the motivation? Perhaps dream realization (again, Ella&Isaac - they have a dream private swinger club, first prototype, then with investor. Perhaps they will return to this plan soon or not and dream moved into the distant future). Fun and money - for some, it really is a dream job. Do what you like (and you do without VH in normal life) and pay good money. But the main motivation - money. And here there is BIG problem. For the US - even a good salary from VH, is not very interesting. You can earn more on normal jobs (not beginner). And with the pace of Gia&Anthony - even deliver Pizza is much more profitable. That is, their motivation is low.

Again - it is more appropriate to search in low-wage countries, or in communities (again in United States very big swing community) pleasure, dream or another motivator plays a significant role. If you look at same Chaturbate - the most crazy apartments consistently from Colombia, Venezuela now. They do not earn the most on the site. But they are ready to do everything (without limits) for tokens.

• Like 1