Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

One very important aspect that seems wrong in this house it's the cam placement,,I can see what they wanted to do(To have cams hide,give an view like reality shows,that catch large views of rooms but..very important but..the reality shows have people in charge that do zoom in cams when the residents are sited p,talking etc.Because most cams in this house(even in such important zones like all livingroom rooms,zones)we never can see them close..one of the zones of livingroom only have one cam..that catches image from back of sofa..so when someone it's sited there we can "enjoy" their back or side view.Really it's an mess.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, groomy said:

But only young and beauty do not work. Actions are more important. And if for project to choose Mila or Veronica (now with Mira&Henry) - Veronica is better.

I don't much care for Veronica for the same reason I don't watch Betty;
age.

I wasn't talking about actions, at all. You brought up the fact that if Betty
was younger and had a body like Ella's, for example, she'd have higher
stats. I agree with that and that was all I was referring to; age, which is
a big determining factor of body type, style, looks, etc. 

I didn't say it was all about youth and beauty. I only said I prefer young
vs. old. Another way to think about that is, all else being equal, younger
is going to have higher stats than older, which makes age a factor. Now,
obviously, it's not the not the only indicator, but it's the one I was talking
about. Otherwise, I'd be watching Betty and Veronica and it's not likely
I'm the only one who feels that way.

I wouldn't call myself an old man, yet - I hope to have another 100 years
to go before I get to that point 😊 - but I'm definitely a senior citizen and
way more than 50.

• Upvote 1

my range of possible hot girls has widened a lot with age. i like the girls that are a little older. i think that gia is very attractive. nobody here has to be perfect. i like betty & veronica. but lately betty hasn't done anything at all. maybe her singing is taking her away from home or something? i don't know. but whomever is in view whatever the age, body type, relationship status, has to do something! the amount of nothing that happens here is staggering!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

my range of possible hot girls has widened a lot with age. i like the girls that are a little older. i think that gia is very attractive. nobody here has to be perfect. i like betty & veronica. but lately betty hasn't done anything at all. maybe her singing is taking her away from home or something? i don't know. but whomever is in view whatever the age, body type, relationship status, has to do something! the amount of nothing that happens here is staggering!

I like also older girls(40 something at max)but as long as I find them atractive,Betty and Veronica not the case(for me)but remember stas&clara having an brunet older guest that was hot.If Gia and Antony were active and with guests the age would matter less,but they seem to be just what we are seing,and even if something changed a lot for better then we still would have the bad cam placement.Any resident that wants to be manager of an house in VH(or other cam site)should first watch how the cams are placed in other houses and see also how some viewrs think about that,but seems not the case.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

I like also older girls(40 something at max)but as long as I find them atractive,Betty and Veronica not the case(for me)but remember stas&clara having an brunet older guest that was hot.If Gia and Antony were active and with guests the age would matter less,but they seem to be just what we are seing,and even if something changed a lot for better then we still would have the bad cam placement.Any resident that wants to be manager of an house in VH(or other cam site)should first watch how the cams are placed in other houses and see also how some viewrs think about that,but seems not the case.

let's hope they improve things. but if not at least learn how not to do it! (i know. they probably won't).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

let's hope they improve things. but if not at least learn how not to do it! (i know. they probably won't).

Lets hope so,but you're very experienced in the VHTV world(well so do i hehe)and know how things usualy are.But hey......this time could diferent and in any case...they probarby just need an little more time😊.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I was thinking this cou ld be an interest ing house without hoping for sex because we could understand what they were talking about,  fail on all count so far!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I was thinking this cou ld be an interest ing house without hoping for sex because we could understand what they were talking about,  fail on all count so far!

The sooner they put them out of their misery the better they got no idea how to entertain.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1