Jump to content

Emma


 Share

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Just In said:

Realm 25 was Ella & Issac so this must be a Lina & Alex apartment.

Yes. While expectations are low (well, I do not see anything interesting).

And I'm sad - that epic realm25 now this.:sad:  And in general. At Alex and Lina - with participants what that recession. After leaving Ella&Isaac - only Otto and Lola = real swingers.  Mila & Noah - total dead. Whitney & Ben and other Ben girls - sometimes they are interesting. But on a level - when in other houses nothing. Clair & Patrik - nice girl and boy, but at this pace - their final day in VH this summer. Well they are nice - but 90% time is boring or working on normal job.

1675.jpg

Lara_Sam_Ella_Isaac52.JPG.ab0e42065c2883

1812.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cams setup in bedroom is bad 

 

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All cams have way too much birdview

This seems to be the latest trend that has been happening.

1. Birdseye view

2. Need binoculars

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Yes. While expectations are low (well, I do not see anything interesting).

And I'm sad - that epic realm25 now this.:sad:  And in general. At Alex and Lina - with participants what that recession. After leaving Ella&Isaac - only Otto and Lola = real swingers.  Mila & Noah - total dead. Whitney & Ben and other Ben girls - sometimes they are interesting. But on a level - when in other houses nothing. Clair & Patrik - nice girl and boy, but at this pace - their final day in VH this summer. Well they are nice - but 90% time is boring or working on normal job.

1675.jpg

Lara_Sam_Ella_Isaac52.JPG.ab0e42065c2883

1812.jpg

It would have made more sense for them to try and recruit Ella & Issac's friends I can't remember there names (the priest will help with this).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

It would have made more sense for them to try and recruit Ella & Issac's friends I can't remember there names (the priest will help with this).

Lara & Sam. Well there was a tweet from E&I lately they will return in august

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lara & Sam. Well there was a tweet from E&I lately they will return in august

I knew you would know.😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...