Emma

28 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL another new house... 

I really think it’s pretty shiiiii......, aw never mind, when VHTV opens 2 apts on the same day. Each one deserves their own FIRST day. Common courtesy! 

As for this one, I wish her luck! ❤️💋

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I really think it’s pretty shiiiii......, aw never mind, when VHTV opens 2 apts on the same day. Each one deserves their own FIRST day. Common courtesy! 

Many things are probably shit but most of us have the decency not to be so outspoken about them, its just common courtesy.

As you say each one deserves their own first few days even Miami lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And both are from the same manager... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's simple. Direct analogy - sociological polls before the Elections. 3000-4000 people give +/- result for the all candidates, as on the election day millions. Sometimes there are exceptions. Exactly on forum - webcam. All webcam apts - earn good.

But the polls are  a ramdom sample to represent everyone.  Using active posters are not a ramdom sample of everyone.  Your results are skewed to a group that share a common trait.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, photog32 said:

But the polls are  a ramdom sample to represent everyone.  Using active posters are not a ramdom sample of everyone.  Your results are skewed to a group that share a common trait.

Everyone likes to show figures to represent their own argument, like the famous saying goes "There are statistics, damn statistics and lies" and most of them are just plain bollocks anyway lol.