Emma

I find her atrative,at least isn't an new house that opened with an girl resident that looks just like half dozen others already on cams,wish she had bigger(.)(.) but still nice.Now the cams.......what the hell its this new trend of put cams as high and far as possible.!?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Yes. While expectations are low (well, I do not see anything interesting).

And I'm sad - that epic realm25 now this.:sad:  And in general. At Alex and Lina - with participants what that recession. After leaving Ella&Isaac - only Otto and Lola = real swingers.  Mila & Noah - total dead. Whitney & Ben and other Ben girls - sometimes they are interesting. But on a level - when in other houses nothing. Clair & Patrik - nice girl and boy, but at this pace - their final day in VH this summer. Well they are nice - but 90% time is boring or working on normal job.

Totally uneccessary to put photos of Ella & Isacc on Emma's page and comments not good, sorry @groomy but many people like well built girls.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Totally uneccessary to put photos of Ella & Isacc on Emma's page and comments not good, sorry @groomy but many people like well built girls.

I would venture the point that "obese"  is far different than "well built".  I  am not trying to slam the new girl, I am simply calling it like I see it..  My opinion doesn't necessarily have to agree with yours.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I just pointed out that they gave the epic realm25 obviously not an epic apartment.

In this apartment - does not say that it will be hot/crazy/debauchery.

well built girls - already in VH from Alex and Lina - Zoi and Kristin. Both topics (Zoi and Kristin) are actually dead.:undecided::sad:

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

I just pointed out that they gave the epic realm25 obviously not an epic apartment.

In this apartment - does not say that it will be hot/crazy/debauchery. (not everyone wants that)

well built girls - already in VH from Alex and Lina - Zoi and Kristin. Both topics (Zoi and Kristin) are actually dead.:undecided::sad:

Don't know what you mean by "dead" but Zoi & Kristin are outlasting many others on here especially Zoi.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

In this apartment - does not say that it will be hot/crazy/debauchery.

Gess it's tastes groomy,myself watched very little that  persons,ex residents you put in pics(Ella etc).