after checking them out this morning maybe stacey should just get a guy. she doesn't eat pussy & bridgette never takes her shorts off. does she think that stacey won't want her if she realizes that the dick isn't attached? very strange couple!

Capture_2018_06_26_09_47_59_506.png

Capture_2018_06_26_09_48_17_522.png

Capture_2018_06_26_09_48_33_255.png

Capture_2018_06_26_09_53_45_740.png

Capture_2018_06_26_09_54_35_273.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

after checking them out this morning maybe stacey should just get a guy. she doesn't eat pussy & bridgette never takes her shorts off. does she think that stacey won't want her if she realizes that the dick isn't attached? very strange couple!

Maybe she thinks the rubber thing is real and the tits are false lol.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

I suppose there could be a natural reason that Stacey hasn't eaten Bri's pussy yet.  But it's not easy to see if Bri's got a pad on or not (or a visible string).  She could learn a thing or two from girls like Nina😍 and Grace😍 here!

I must admit I find the choice of strap-on a bit weird.  It seems to me she - hell, both girls! - could benefit from a strapless strap-on.  In the greater scheme (or shagging as it is!) of things, I would imagine it would be a really good investment.  Just look at Lexy😍… when she did that girl, that was simply uber sexy and I would like to think the net result is more people are happy with what they see and thus watch that flat live. A win-win situation if you ask me.

Also time for the covering up to stop. Just a hint 😉

Don't think places like this is it the right one if you're camera shy....?

Hmmmmmm 🤔

Bedroom cam images look sooo bad,in low light like they are now looks crap,and it's an usual thing..Dean&candy it's just the same thing.looks like an old vcr image but very grainy and low detail.Look at it!

• Like 1