B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

1 hour ago, Karrui said:

It is my impression or this and one of the "weakest" time of RLC in all the apartments.

PS: only the Queen Mila is worth it

I presume you've singled out Mila as an exception because of her great bates...since that's pretty much all she does. So aren't Adri and now Mary, also doing great bates regularly, with the best views ever!...So your negative post doesn't really make sense to me...😕...and I'm just on about B4!

Naomi and Alexa are bating in B2 and the 3 girls have formed a good friendship, and all the other apts are serving up sex and bating on a regular basis...So I don't really know where you're coming from when you say 'weakest'...I've suffered a lot weaker casts on RLC in the past...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

se RLC legge questo forum e leggere gli ultimi commenti, sicuramente questa sera organizzerà una grande orgia, un sacco, io lavoro questa notte

I think RLC does not care about us until we start canceling subscriptions

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think they have a lot of viewers that are not on CC.

They most likely do but when Subscriptions start being cancelled it would be of a concern to them especially if there was a Large Number in a certain period. 

Shareholders become upset when they lose money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

I don't know if it's been asked yet, but can anybody tell me why there was a skip from 03:35 to 03:55 at B4 living room cam 1-4 between Mr. and Ms. Malina? Also, another beer pong birthday party?

On replay or ? I dont think anything special happened they were watching tv and later he gave her a little massage on the couch, nothing special. Did you check the other cams in the livingroom if they also had a skip?

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

On replay or ? I dont think anything special happened they were watching tv and later he gave her a little massage on the couch, nothing special. Did you check the other cams in the livingroom if they also had a skip?

On replay, Fagen. I also checked the other house cams, same glitch.