B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Dunno why Mila suddenly goes to b2 all the time, does she not want to be with the other girls in b4, and today they are having a birthday party, why not be there for that.

Maybe she's sick of beer pong. 🙄

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dunno why Mila suddenly goes to b2 all the time, does she not want to be with the other girls in b4, and today they are having a birthday party, why not be there for that.

Because she'a at B2 and that is where WE want her

• Upvote 1

Only Problem with Naomi is she was taught by her mentor Sofie, and we all know that Sofie was just a teaser and never going to be a pleaser.

I suspect Naomi will be no different, just click Bait teaser, with no intention of becoming a sexual pleaser. :huh:

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Only Problem with Naomi is she was taught by her mentor Sofie, and we all know that Sofie was just a teaser and never going to be a pleaser.

I suspect Naomi will be no different, just click Bait teaser, with no intention of becoming a sexual pleaser. :huh:

I see your point, but praying you are wrong 🙏

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Perhaps Mila can change that. 😁