B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's turned up loud to hide the sound of the creaky bed!...I don't think they saw much...😏

I had to laugh every time she told him to be quiet.

Did they think Alexa didn't know what was going to happen when she left. :biggrin:

Not to mention the fact they are on live camera's. 🙄

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I had to laugh every time she told him to be quiet.

Did they think Alexa didn't know what was going to happen when she left. :biggrin:

Not to mention the fact they are on live camera's. 🙄

I'm sure Alexa thought they'd just continued playing cards...:dodgy:

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mila quite often looks bored in B4, IMO...Her great bates tend to break up the boredom...It appears that she has bonded with Naomi, and it's great for her because she's no doubt seeing some of this fabulous city now, and doesn't have the long journey back to B4..However, I'm scratching my head at how this close friendship just appeared out of nowhere...😕

LMAO with all the scratching you do, you will soon go bald!  I guess it just takes some longer than others about these girls!!  They are all from one big mis-functional family and they all know each other but you keep on scratching until you go bald 🙂

16 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The worst part is that it was really good visually,  but completely ruined by having to listen to Russian dubbed Big Bang Theory the whole time. ☹️

You could always turn the sound off...😏

Thank you Aria and you BF... Another great session..I really think these 2 look good together and have a great relationship going on...

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Without wanting to hurt anyone ...
Who imagines that a girl who does not leave, or caress her sex for another girl, will have a trio overnight?
That is very good in the imagination, but let's be serious ...
RLC may take us for fools, but let's not give them reasons to think we're idiots.

Amen my friend!

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Mila looks bored, and Naomi is sleeping. Go back to b4 Mila and have fun with the other girls.

Maybe she is tired of the childhood games the girls play or maybe she just wants a break from all the boredom of B4.  Let's face it, if it wasn't for the bating in B4 there would be absolutely nothing worth watching there!!

• Like 1

Hace 1 hora, Thestarider dijo:

¡Bien Sheldon solo tiene una cosa sobre Naomi y Mila en la actuación de esta noche!

Ver la imagen fuente

I could not score, although I agree with the gif ... but simply, is that there has been nothing to rate.
Naomi and Mila, have just come home to sleep ... and I do not care if at midnight, like other couples, have decided to give a small show ... your day and the opportunity, just happened.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Tal vez está cansada de los juegos de la infancia que juegan las chicas o tal vez solo quiere un descanso de todo el aburrimiento de B4. Reconozcámoslo, si no fuera por la paliza en B4 no habría absolutamente nada que valga la pena ver allí.

I thought maybe, they were just waiting for B4 to finish his "party" for saying something ...
But really, I must admit, that Naomi, since she arrived, had no intention of promoting something of spectacle for the spectators ... perhaps, too demanding was her departure today as if she wanted to entertain the clients.
Even when Mila tried several times to hug Naomi, she simply dodged her.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO with all the scratching you do, you will soon go bald!  I guess it just takes some longer than others about these girls!!  They are all from one big mis-functional family and they all know each other but you keep on scratching until you go bald 🙂

OK Harley...You moan on about a lot of guys not posting on this open thread any more. It's because when we do, you jump on our heads on every post!!...Social media tells me that this is bollocks because if it were the case, they'd all be following each other! And take it from me, they're not...Have a good day my friend...😉

• Like 3