B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you're getting carried away here...It's like saying England will win the World Cup!!..Highly unlikely but not beyond a slight possibility...😏

Naga you got to have HOPE!!!

I did not see the show last night, everyone says it was very nice and true, maybe seeing tonight, I think that last night was the umpteenth show for the cameras, but if you liked it, it's okay

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Workout and licked out are 2 totally different things when you are on your period...😏

naga you should go back and just see what I said .about her working out and why I said I I can tell you its just afew pages back I can find it for you if you cant 😃

5 hours ago, happyone said:

Hey bud, most girls keep there panties on when they are on their period. 

this is why I said about her working out naga so you know it was not about licking .it was about staying undercovers till miss naomi said she could take them off 

6 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I predict early morning sex between Naomi and Mila after Mila takes a shower.   She didn't shower today.  

so that wasn't mila that got in the bathtub at 10:25 this morning on cam 10 and cam 11 in Naomi's bathroom damn it looked just like her.☺️

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so that wasn't mila that got in the bathtub at 10:25 this morning on cam 10 and cam 11 in Naomi's bathroom damn it looked just like her.☺️

it might been because Naomi didn't take her shower til like 4-5 pm their time.  1025 their time is 3am my time.  I'm 7 hours different