Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

We have already seen that it is almost like a rule of Russian hospitality, the main bedroom being offered to visitors.
So this by itself, will be something interesting.
😚

Good thing I'm not in Russia then, I loive having guests stay over, not in my bed though. I don't need somebody with thier ass cheeks spread sitting on my brand new pillow, and propping someone up on b n it, slapping thier sweaty ball on it, and squirting cum on my blanket ,even if they are my best friends.. 😑 Unless I'm in the middle of this action, which hasn't ever happened to date. 😊

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Good thing I'm not in Russia then, I loive having guests stay over, not in my bed though. I don't need somebody with thier ass cheeks spread sitting on my brand new pillow, and propping someone up on b n it, slapping thier sweaty ball on it, and squirting cum on my blanket ,even if they are my best friends.. 😑 Unless I'm in the middle of this action, which hasn't ever happened to date. 😊

It depends. My best friends I had no worries giving them the bedroom. Just normal friends. -> Sofa 🤭

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It depends. My best friends I had no worries giving them the bedroom. Just normal friends. -> Sofa 🤭

Youre right, i always let our best friends use our bedroom. A very small number of people

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Like I said, something I've come to see more often here. And not only here as in RLC as well.
So I linked some kind of Russian hospitality rule.

In my country, however, this does not apply. Except for direct relatives, as father and mother.

• Like 1

Everytime i slept at friends (best friends and regular friends) houses never slept in their bedroom and the same in the opposite way... But don't see that as a "thing" but just a "normal" procedure... 
Maybe imagining situations where i could be alone in bed and receive a couple, if i had a different couch (mine transforms into bed) had no problem to give them my bedroom and i sleep in couch 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like I said, something I've come to see more often here. And not only here as in RLC as well.
So I linked some kind of Russian hospitality rule.

In my country, however, this does not apply. Except for direct relatives, as father and mother.

Yep that here too.. it always depends where it's more confortable in relatives situations.. But "weirdly" that wasn't the case there with nina father.. he slept in the couch

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep that here too.. it always depends where it's more confortable in relatives situations.. But "weirdly" that wasn't the case there with nina father.. he slept in the couch

In the two visits he had there, he did not "sleep" but was overthrown by fatigue (and drink). In this one then he slept sitting before NIna to get him to remove to the sofa.

It was seen from where NIna drew her resistance to sleep; Since NIna does not drink. .

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol yeah quite agree Ash but it looks as though Nina & Alan have said fuck it, they ain't having our bed and have put them in the living room on the sofa lol.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah quite agree Ash but it looks as though Nina & Alan have said fuck it, they ain't having our bed and have put them in the living room on the sofa lol.

If you all haven't noticed a good number of the tenents sleep on their more comfortable couch. Their beds are stripped.. Rarely stay with friends but some have guest rooms or I'm not too proud to sleep on a couch..Don't want to sleep in my friends stinky bed anyway..haha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1