Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

Guest hacıvat

stella has big potential. she is one of the top 3 of vhtv. but stephan blocks her. he is not good one for her. but she loves him deadly.

4 minutes ago, squish said:

They don't appear to be in any hurry. You might have a long wait.

Stella said she would be leaving the air from the 28th. Cuba.
So I wonder if the suitcases there mean they'll be in NA until this day.
At least that's what it looks like.

Guest hacıvat

do not wait anything for tonight. nina does not like stephan. may be girl girl show nothing more..

1 minute ago, apricot said:

stella has big potential. she is one of the top 3 of vhtv. but stephan blocks her. he is not good one for her. but she loves him deadly.

Since Alan is also dedicated to NIna I can not stop thinking how much the 4 are (in their parts) alike. .

1 minute ago, apricot said:

I could be wrong but I think Stephan is going to block her tonight but as Bear says there could be more time.

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

NOT new, but unpublished.

I do not remember two distinct management (projects) relating before (in cams) ... do you remember?

Maybe both are getting desperate lol

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe both are getting desperate lol

I can only assimilate that it is something else that NA goes ahead of the other projects.
As was N & A & S, for example. Among other things .

Noting also (in particular) that in two days, they will be reaching a project year. The only one in this condition so far.

(I have already said that I consider the project, the physical space, the apartment).

I wouldn't mind to see Nina finger fucking Stella, while Alan is shoving his big cock in Stella's ass. Obviously Stephan could give her his cock to suck it clean, it wouldn't be too much for her 😀

• Like 1