Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

Jules now and here we go again?
Another "clash" between NIna and Alan? Or now it will be in hamonia and justice?
I twist strongly to the second option. Since Jules and Alan know each other. it would be something like Joe and Edda.
🙄

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I twist strongly to the second option. Since Jules and Alan know each other. it would be something like Joe and Edda.
🙄

Twitter -

By the way - they renamed Twitter in NinaSW_Alan26

SW - SexWife😛. This is a swinger term - and it implies an active sex life with other lovers.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

Twitter -

By the way - they renamed Twitter in NinaSW_Alan26

SW - SexWife😛. This is a swinger term - and it implies an active sex life with other lovers.

Groomy, please!
Alan's name is Diniz (real?) Or Den, as Serena called him. What's Nina's name?
Just so I can separate the person from the project member.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, please!

Denis.

21st century - to hide from a thunderstorm in corridor without windows...:confused:

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, please!

LOOOL you remind me that post of snag at foxy&kira 😁😁

Just now, thedbear said:

And Nina (?).
😉

Not Nina.:biggrin: Well, it is wrong to mention real names. If Nina and Alan have this desire - they would have indicated it on Twitter, or on Forum, or used real names like Lina&Alex, Anastasia, or Anna&Alex for example.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Not Nina.:biggrin: Well, it is wrong to mention real names. If Nina and Alan have this desire - they would have indicated it on Twitter, or on Forum, or used real names like Lina&Alex, Anastasia, or Anna&Alex for example.

But "Nina" not only "only" addresses "Alan" as well as yells at him like that. Or Serena who called him Den (always in affectionate tone or in a way to contain his reactions).

The curious thing is that until today, I still have not seen or better heard Alan referring to "Nina" with nothing that I can identify as a name.
Even Serena, something like Ita, I've heard.
Nina, only calls Alan "Deniz" or calls "zaia", which I think is an affectionate term .... or am I wrong?

🙄

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Nina, only calls Alan "Deniz" or calls "zaia", which I think is an affectionate term .... or am I wrong?

🙄

Deniz - wrong. Correctly - Denis. Den - short form.

Zaia - Rabbit. But - this universal lovingly affectionate to guy/girl. Like - sweetie or darling.