Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

26 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yesterday Sina suffered "literally" to get to encompass Alan's entire penis. In length and width.
For Nina, Jules is also literally a ride.

Now call me persistent and stubborn, but I really still hope to see Edda one day in this position. How will she face Alan's "lightsaber" that every "Jedi" training is getting more powerful and unpredictable ..hehehehehe.😁

Nina and Joe in the situation for me will be just a bonus.
😎

That has always been my dream to see Alan & Edda get together and fuck the shit out of each other, i think Edda  secretly  has always wanted Alan. Nina and Joe for me not that important.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He might have size but does he fuck as hard as Alan does? Alan is good in both departments.

Lol yeah he sure made Sina scream last night when he went in Mach 1 mode.

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry. I really like Nina but I refuse to watch these one-sided couples where one person in the relationship is fucking all kinds of different people and the other one isn't.

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alan fucked Sina too. So now Jules fucking Nina. 

If NIna (and Alan) intends to elevate this to a swinger level, then they will need a bigger bed, because unless they do it in this stream (3x3), four people there (or two couples), stays as we can see unviable for more complete and comfortable actions. As for warm up and introductory games, it's ok.

jwap.jpg

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well we all think Alan could be dick champ but Jules has got quite a club on him lol

Look at the archives of Alan from yesterday with SIna and from him with Nina the day Sina came to "visit" alone .NIna (earlier) ..

Your opinion will change. How do I believe SIna changed yesterday?

Even Jane's first expression was noticed when NIna half-displayed the "saber."
😎

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He might have size but does he fuck as hard as Alan does? Alan is good in both departments.

It was you who said it and not me, lol (I just think and assimilate, anyway).
😁

The funny and curious thing is that NIna's bed is Alan seems fair to just them, but the bed of both KIraa and Fox, totally and completely absorbs all the tribe that is seen in frequency. Effect of cam maybe? Look now ! we have 5 people there with no "grips" and could have up to 6.
😨

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

In facf at one stage last night wasn't Sina measuring Alan's thickness lol.

not bad to have a tight little pussy..Alan makes store boughts look small..I love the sounds that come out of Sina..she looks like a hot librarian.