Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

Someone please help me in this, since my timeline to the moment is completely useless.

Alan came to open the door for NIna as she did for him before or did she go in alone and went straight to bed?

But does anyone here try this "great and efficient" VHTV service?

👎

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Someone please help me in this, since my timeline to the moment is completely useless.

Alan came to open the door for NIna as she did for him before or did she go in alone and went straight to bed?

But does anyone here try this "great and efficient" VHTV service?

👎

Mine seems to be working ok but yes, Nina just arrived home and came straight in on her own and got into bed alongside Alan & Sina.

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Mine seems to be working ok but yes, Nina just arrived home and came straight in on her own and got into bed alongside Alan & Sina.

Thank you ! But your timeline is working okay? Can you retreat to any point or apartment within the last 24 hours? No flaws ?

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Thank you ! But your timeline is working okay? Can you retreat to any point or apartment within the last 24 hours? No flaws ?

Yeah just checked on about 5 different apartments and i can go back the max of 24hrs on any of them them and all seem to work ok with no jumping or locking up or resetting as has happened many times in the past. So yes my timeline seems to be working fine.

Well, now it becomes official.

Alan loses his company (and partnership) for "smokes of peace", aiming at the return of common sense and balance to situations that were thus troubled.

We will no longer have anyone there call him "Den", who do not even know if this is or is part of his real name. And that had the characteristic to contain the "spirit" of Alan.

Already Nina only refers to Alan as "Diniz". And usually in a tone not very closely accompanied by affection.
More as a wake-up call, rebuke or alert. Usually always in serious tone.

I've never heard Serena calling him that or Nina in the way Serena had him
he was just going.

I can only say, however, that Alan's reaction and response to both forms diverged from each other.

At least the "farewell" was the way we expected it to be. No fickleness and in an uncomfortable climate. I do not know if there was any guidance from George or from the VH to make it so.

The feeling I had is that it was natural. I want to believe it.

The corridor closet and the drawers are emptied and the board games (now only for two) are revealed to more discarded plans.

In this project now (and at the moment) we no longer have "avengers assemble".
Now only now "may the force be with you".

I will really miss you.

And miss my special, happy and sweet librian. 

Capture_2018_05_09_18_00_15_694.png

bandicam 2018-05-09 16-40-30-856.jpg

ScreenHunter 663.jpg

bandicam 2018-04-26 16-32-53-576.jpg

Screenshot (251).png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

SDCnkmFh_o.png

bandicam 2018-04-12 17-15-46-800.jpg

image.thumb.png.52e15e85b5347b6cb420c92fde1bd04d.png

bear GIF

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

Thank you again . My timeline normalized and now I was able to see in detail what I could only see in loose bids.😎

As questioned, Nina called Alan who woke up and came to open the door for her, and as routine he then returned to bed and her sleep.

In this state normally, Alan is a "zombie" and so "dead to the world". Until he really "wakes up."😁

Nina still sat for a while in the hallway checking her cell phone and messages. Before she even go to bed with them.

2kkf.jpg

lfgd.jpg

lnua.jpg

y2sg.jpg

20 hours ago, Just In said:

Ok this is the best I can do on short notice.

image.thumb.png.85705b1aefd59a335c5734c1f59c3c73.png

As I had pointed out before about Sina, she did not really disappoint once more.

Although she did not have complete sex with Alan this time (and  he did not insist or force the situation in this direction either) she seemed to me to have a lot of fun with him. Again

😎
wdlu.jpg

And with the "lightsaber" of the young Padawan of Nina..hehehehe.😊

She literally "joked and mastered" Alan for handling this "saber."
And Alan was not resistant to it. Quite the opposite .

jrf5.jpg

eljw.jpg

olza.jpg

The feeling I have and that she gives me is that she is experimenting and doing a laboratorio of new things for herself.

jnf0.jpg

Okay, she's not a "dynamo" and a"tractor" like Serena. And let's remember that Serena at the beginning was also somewhat cautious.

Sina however is presented (with each visit and different situation), the potential to advance and even surpass oneself.

Something that Alan can usually do as well.😉

We have noticed, however, that she does not escape or deviate from the situations in which she is involved.
As I have observed here before, if I am not mistaken in the visit of Edda and Joe, along with her, I see Sina as a ballistic missile that only needs to point the direction for its precise firing.

Really good future vibrations between these two. Or between these three.

☺️

The problem is that not an single guest girl that I seen in George houses have the carisma and specialy thing serena had,So the only option to place become an top tier again it's to find an new "Serena"..seems very hard thing to do.Of course this house can survive only with N&A and some guests..but will always be an far cry of the place once was.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The problem is that not an single guest girl that I seen in George houses have the carisma and specialy thing serena had,So the only option to place become an top tier again it's to find an new "Serena"..seems very hard thing to do.Of course this house can survive only with N&A and some guests..but will always be an far cry of the place once was.

I think that although Serena was a key to help this place it is also in part that when Serena first arrived it was a case that Nina & Alan only played with each other and broke that routine with Serena. In the begining it was kinda sexy with the will they or won't they and keep pushing the boundaries until they finally all played with each other.

This won't happen again with the same kind of sexyness as we all know that both will play with others.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

58 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think that although Serena was a key to help this place it is also in part that when Serena first arrived it was a case that Nina & Alan only played with each other and broke that routine with Serena. In the begining it was kinda sexy with the will they or won't they and keep pushing the boundaries until they finally all played with each other.

This won't happen again with the same kind of sexyness as we all know that both will play with others.

Again I will agree to disagree with you. Since it was the two of us that literally started this almost a year ago.

Nina and Alan in harmony, without meaningless discussions and free conflicts, can and will manage to make this project sustainable.

We have 33 active projects today and see how they behave.

Just provide a variation (as already done) stepwise scaling.

As we have now with Sina, before Edda and Joe, Bia and Mark, Foxy and Kira, Polly and Ray (who knows?) Or in this similar line with other "future presences and still unknown. And this time without waste.
And "lost" shots.

I have already told you and I will repeat, NIna is already ready to separate your personal and affective relationship with Alan (unique an only ) from the momentary and strategic needs for the cam project.

Alan therefore needs to reach it also at this level and purpose.
Define between them, limits and borders. And sustain that.

Surviving in truth depends only on keeping in evidence or
our attention among the 10 tops. And this they already do.

Safety, balance and confidence (one in the other) is the bridge this project needs to move forward and stay ahead or in front.

Something we effectively have in Lexy & Peter, MIra & Henry, Beth & Rick** ( **and this as examples of maturity). Or before and at the time well, troubled by many here: Anna & Alex.
And you can laugh: Zoe & Tim. I witnessed a tense situation between them (I think I was the only one) and an attitude to it, which changed my way of seeing and interpreting them. At least mine.

And at this point Alan on his part towards Nina has worked and struggled in an individual more focused manner. He has managed to surpreeender at the moment even to me.