Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Again ! Look how many times Sina has already come here and see how many times she has "failed".

Serena arrived in stages and she only evolved because NIna and Alan gave her this security for this.

Nothing that can not be done again if the intention is again this.

I'm not talking about failing on sex stuff... but in what serena had way better... 

Just now, Sparkles said:

I'm not talking about failing on sex stuff... but in what serena had way better... 

And that's what I'm talking about, too.

Let's remember that Serena was very insecure in her beginning. This was evolving day by day with the second that he had of Nina, later of Alan and the front of Edda. And Joe.
Sina is still softening terrain, you can see that her "personality" despite the "glasses" is bigger than we see there.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And that's what I'm talking about, too.

Let's remember that Serena was very insecure in her beginning. This was evolving day by day with the second that he had of Nina, later of Alan and the front of Edda. And Joe.
Sina is still softening terrain, you can see that her "personality" despite the "glasses" is bigger than we see there.

I see sina as just a puppet there.. no personality.. she do there what she is ordered to do... and she is not new in the project.. she already have done almost all dishes 

Serena leaving was an big hit to manager success(specialy regard this house,Sina it's fine,this new girl guest it's ok,but the thing is..Serena was the star and with unique qualities.If was the very active and reaction to the moment George of old old times i would say things had very good chances of renew again but..look at k and f place and his slow slow death..at least seem there is an try to do something Regard N and A house,but it's very needed any truly ipunique and carismático subiatition to Serena,very hard job damm.

16 minutes ago, squish said:

In my opinion, jane might make a good replacement for Serena but I should like to see the chemistry with Alan first. Today's activities quite encouraging.

totally agree with that. i don't want to see strictly girl on girl. there is plenty of that allready. serena allowed the possibility of "anything might happen". that will be hard to replace.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1