Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nรฃo รฉ mau de todo. Mas ela com certeza nรฃo รฉ Serena. Espero que Jane volte e faรงa o mesmo. com Alan.

Actually and with I have already noticed before Sina is not a tractor or a dynamo as Serena eventually became.
But she is still undefeated and got something from Alan that until then only NIna has.
Your focus and your enthusiasm,
NIna is still number one (no substitution), but Sina opens "doors" to others, which until then were "blocked".

o298.jpg

yywv.jpg

qph2.jpg

ย 

ย 

At least with Alan, she lost her glasses, which even with Nina she kept, hehehehe,

h7ks.jpg

cz28.jpg

ย 

ย 

Waiting for a next round and this time I wait with Nina together.
All three just promise.

ย 

nxtf.jpg

ย 

ย 

And I expect one of them with Jane, of course.
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคž

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not bad at all. But she's for sure no Serena. I hope Jane will return and do sth. with Alan.

I have hope for Rachel, the chubby girl too,

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And I expect one with Jane, of course.
ย 

what happen wrong that night after alan arrive? jane left after something happen in bedroom and then both (nina and alan) went to different rooms to masturbate alone

30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

what happen wrong that night after alan arrive? jane left after something happen in bedroom and then both (nina and alan) went to different rooms to masturbate alone

Simple ! Nina and Alan were still "shaken". NIna tried to force the situation, but Alan "diplomatically" avoided (or delayed) the fight in three.
๐Ÿ˜