Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

Welll ! Anyone who knows Alan how I think he's bothered with something,

But from what I could interpret, it does not seem to be with NIna. Or did I miss something in the air?

Let me try to explain. At 01.19.10 (ruski time) Nina and Alan are having an intense conversation about something. Please could Bear or Groomy translate for us so we know what was going on. Also at 04.48.30, it appears that Nina wanted to have a threesome with George but by then George was spent because of Edda. This could be why Nina was so gloomy afterwards?

Looking forward to some information please. Also, George is obviously the apartment manager. Does he manage any other apartments does anyone know?

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Let me try to explain. At 01.19.10 (ruski time) Nina and Alan are having an intense conversation about something. Please could Bear or Groomy translate for us so we know what was going on. Also at 04.48.30, it appears that Nina wanted to have a threesome with George but by then George was spent because of Edda. This could be why Nina was so gloomy afterwards?

Looking forward to some information please. Also, George is obviously the apartment manager. Does he manage any other apartments does anyone know?

hahahaha, I wish I could translate what is said there or in other projects. Only Groomy.

As it was in Grace some time in the V & J episode.
As for other projects, you saw them in representation here; Kira and Polly.

What about a 3some with George? Before, with Jose.🙈

2 hours ago, waldi said:

We've already had one extremely annoying user once in the past and how it finished everyone exactly knows. My advice is to let him go away in peace.

So we are into slagging off other users now are we? Not a good thing to read nor is it very desirable. I would suggest people keep their opinions of other users to themselves or not say anything at all. Character assassination is not good especially on an open forum.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

hahahaha, I wish I could translate what is said there or in other projects. Only Groomy.

As it was in Grace some time in the V & J episode.
As for other projects, you saw them in representation here; Kira and Polly.

What about a 3some with George? Before, with Jose.🙈

Groomy, can you help us with the translation please?

2 hours ago, totodu76 said:

Vous avez remarqué que Nina, se grattait beaucoup, quand Georges lui approchait.

Plus que convaincu que la principale raison du prurit de Nina est d'origine psychologique. Combien ça devient dans un état de croissance si la nervosité fou l'anxiété.

Même Allan et Serena le savaient déjà.

41 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So we are into slagging off other users now are we? Not a good thing to read nor is it very desirable. I would suggest people keep their opinions of other users to themselves or not say anything at all. Character assassination is not good especially on an open forum.

Agreed Robwin, although not everybody is willing to slag off other forum members who happen to have a different opinion or view of things that happen!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, squish said:

Alan said that he was not ready for such debauchery. And in general Edda&Kira raped him first - even before the party. So now he will rest for watching Ursa.:biggrin:

2YHd.jpg

Just funny-sexy talk. But without real intentions.

3 apt now - Nina&Alan, Polly&Ray, Kira.