Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

7 hours ago, zzakary said:

25be924180ecd1518505c611a84b16d4.jpgUr a kindy Bear...            with memory,1 like that

It's a figure of speech(to attract attention, and as often, it works... :biggrin:), I do not hate Nina in the literal sense,in fact,i do not appreciate her,on one of the biggest scale of appreciation who exist
It is difficult, in the writing, to give the feeling that one has of a person, by putting emotion and intensity, that is why I voluntarily use this verb

Now,the reasons:

Not my type of beauty and gesture,regular cyclic sick(skin problem is the deepest),sick(again) manipulative and that goes with,partly responsible,for not obtaining an apartment on VHTV for Serena...
I know... it was my dream, Martin... :biggrin:  
I'll tell you a confidence Att and Bear, when I saw Serena come to Alan and Nina, after 2 weeks, I thought WoW, this girl is going to have her apartment for herself, and after 1 month and a half, I knew that Serena, would never have her own apartment

As I said before, after the STAR WARS UNIVERSE (and I do not do the radical current and line since I loved Rogue One and The Last Jedi, Rebels, etc) the Japanese universe Yamato and its derivatives like Arcadia and etc are my favorites, I look forward to it for episode IX (SW),
And I'm a fan of anime too. Shounem and Mecha in particular.

Then to the point about Serena and a possible place of her own, it was pointed out here before that she had no interest in it at all

Same to sleep on the couch. They noticed here that she had back pain when she was in bed. And someone still has to remember how much she really felt pain in the lower part of her waist.

Almost in the same line as Nina has with her skin irritations.

What about the party? Great. It represented the height of what this project meant for its first year. Survivors and rebels ... hehehehe. And unpredictable.

Hight point ? It was not Edda, Sina, and George. And to see Serena, Alan and Nina, again laughing and playing with each other and with the others
Sun, Moon and Earth in their purposes again. Future hopes renewed, therefore.

Low points? The "stupid" form as Sina was treated to the point that she panicked and cried. Okay, then she calmed down and got to enjoy the situation a little better. Da is yes, I agree. But we did not see Danna crying with Rex.

Static point? Sina and her behavior. Before, during and after . Still unbeaten here. Reinforcement.

Unexpected point? Edda (and why not)

Point hope? Bia and Marck are not yet pages turned on the project.pages flipped and discarded

And surprise point? Alan and how he behaved and sustained himself "during" the whole event.

We actually have a new Alan for the beginning of next year. Better and more sure of himself (personality and feeling). His personal charisma became more prominent without appeals.
If nothing goes wrong or back, we can expect more pleasant surprises from him.
And NIna too, reinforcement.

Go forward therefore. Towards the next month.

And almost forgetting: my personal feeling only.

And sorry to anticipate who my annoying, scary and now suspicious posts make bothered here.
🧐

• Like 1

Edda left the place with George. Edda flirted intensely with George. IMO, this is not not love. It is business proposal. I have no doubt Edda will be back and she will be successful, if she is not bound to Joe. Edda is not emotional, behaves maturely and she is wise.  I look forward seeing he very successful at her VH journey this time.

EddaGeorge3.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Edda left the place with George. Edda flirted intensely with George. IMO, this is not not love. It is business proposal. I have no doubt Edda will be back and she will be successful, if she is not bound to Joe. Edda is not emotional, behaves maturely and she is wise.  I look forward seeing he very successful at her VH journey this time.

Yep she was definately planning her way back into VH with her own apartment i reckon.

No one sucks up to George that much without a reason :biggrin:

Mind you i bet it pissed off Alan.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Alan said that he was not ready for such debauchery. And in general Edda&Kira raped him first - even before the party. So now he will rest for watching Ursa.:biggrin:

2YHd.jpg

Just funny-sexy talk. But without real intentions.

3 apt now - Nina&Alan, Polly&Ray, Kira.

Thanks Groomy. You are an asset for the forum. Interesting that Alan can screw others but still does not like Nina doing the same. However we are still in the dark as to why Nina was so gloomy afterwards. Thanks again.

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

EddaGeorge3.jpg

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yep she was definately planning her way back into VH with her own apartment i reckon.

In a more direct, fast and efficient way, compose the project with Kira.
At least the two got along (too much) and she would do the polyvalent (effectively BI) condition of the project.

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Mind you i bet it pissed off Alan.

It is hard to read Allan. He has some personality imbalance, but he fucks ladies real good and he is talented that way. One thing I noticed is that Allan get really crazy mad when he knows he cannot perform and a lady pushes him toward sex. He wisely like not have any sex when he cannot perform usually due to previous sexual discharge. 

I am not sure if Allan emotionally care about Edda or even Serena that much. He is very much attached to Nina and she baby comforts him elegantly.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

In a more direct, fast and efficient way, compose the project with Kira.
At least the two got along (too much) and she would do the polyvalent (effectively BI) condition of the project.

Oh, not with that man looking woman. Not her please.

When Kira is around I totally loose my sexual appetite

boo.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is hard to read Allan. He has some personality imbalance, but he fucks ladies real good and he is talented that way. One thing I noticed is that Allan get really crazy mad when he knows he cannot perform and a lady pushes him toward sex. He wisely like not have any sex when he cannot perform usually due to previous sexual discharge. 

I am not sure if Allan emotionally care about Edda or even Serena that much. He is very much attached to Nina and she baby comforts him elegantly.

I think Nina makes Alan feel more secure whilst letting him have more freedom to have sex with others now though i do think he has feelings for her as was quite clear when Nina returned after going away some time ago for her medical condition.

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Oh, not with that man looking woman. Not her please.

When Kira is around I totally loose my sexual appetite

boo.gif

hahahaha, but as I emphasized.
Multipurpose condition.
Let's remember that Nora wanted to relate to Gays?
It would be a way of seeing faces (and bodies) more compatible with our desires there.
Let's note that ALL the female attendances that were at the party were BI. Do you agree?

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

hahahaha, but as I emphasized.
Multipurpose condition.
Let's remember that Nora wanted to relate to Gays?
It would be a way of seeing faces (and bodies) more compatible with our desires there.
Let's note that ALL the female attendances that were at the party were BI. Do you agree?

Yes agree but feel Edda would be better with her own apartment where she could enjoy her Bi feelings more on her own terms.

Whilst she loves dick she also has very strong feelings for women i do believe as she enjoyed tempting Nora until they had that great night of passion but after that i thought Joe stopped many of her women nights.

This in the end may have led to their breakup.

She enjoyed Sina very much last night as well.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think Nina makes Alan feel more secure whilst letting him have more freedom to have sex with others now though i do think he has feelings for her as was quite clear when Nina returned after going away some time ago for her medical condition.

Wow! So did you notice that too?

I thought I had been the one to see this project and not just look at it.
In health and illness. In joy and sadness.🧐

(And in the fights for dirty dishes in the sink or towel and wet floor in the bathroom).

This not only represents (effective and affective) Alan now, but also NIna. Day by day.
👆

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes agree but feel Edda would be better with her own apartment where she could enjoy her Bi feelings more on her own terms.

Whilst she loves dick she also has very strong feelings for women i do believe as she enjoyed tempting Nora until they had that great night of passion but after that i thought Joe stopped many of her women nights.

This in the end may have led to their breakup.

She enjoyed Sina very much last night as well.

true, after come back she just needs to stay away from blokes like Joe, as their life was,  let' say, too slow. To achieve success in here, she needs to push far more for intensity, like she did last night 😀, and everybody (almost) will be happy to see her again 😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1