Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

16 hours ago, Robwin said:

For fucks sake Nina stop scratching

And that was even in bed when asleep.!! She will be having another week or so away soon i reckon for another spell of treatment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

And that was even in bed when asleep.!! She will be having another week or so away soon i reckon for another spell of treatment.

Being itchy like that must be maddening. She goes away and comes back not scratching. So it must be something at home. Alan and Nina  should have no sex for 5 days, then Alan should blow his load on her tits, then she should schmear it all over her belly and boobs and see ifshe breaks out. If not it wont be a total loss. Thats Dr Ashley medical advice for the day!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Being itchy like that must be maddening. She goes away and comes back not scratching. So it must be something at home. Alan and Nina  should have no sex for 5 days, then Alan should blow his load on her tits, then she should schmear it all over her belly and boobs and see ifshe breaks out. If not it wont be a total loss. Thats Dr Ashley medical advice for the day!

Just trying to picture Nina wallowing in a sea of sperm and sliding out of Alan's grasp woweeeee the mind boggles  😜

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

bandicam 2018-08-01 14-37-42-602.jpg

Nina's twitter kind of explains the situation.
She went to Kira while Jane and Kate use the apartment.
Alan possibly went to his group of games.

What bothers me is what Sina is doing in Kira? And Fox?

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Nina's twitter kind of explains the situation.
She went to Kira while Jane and Kate use the apartment.
Alan possibly went to his group of games.

What bothers me is what Sina is doing in Kira? And Fox?

Are you saying that the girl with Jane above is Kate who is known to VH and has performed before? If so then she clearly isn't the girl I saw on Monday. Nina has been at the 20th b'day party at Polly's.