B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do, one comment that is good for B2 and B4, I truly believe that RLC is trying in every way to revive these apartments, I do not know if it will succeed in this, however, it should be recognized the effort, we see tonight what they invent

Very strong words there Sergio.  Don't you think if RLC was trying in every way to revive the apartments that it would have have been done already?  RLC, if trying hard, would tell each participant that they have a week to show them their worth and after that week if they (RLC) were not satisfied, they would get someone else.  Now that would be trying hard!

RLC won't do anything since their focus is not in the apartments or customer base. They already have girls/couples  in the apartments  and that is all they care about. whether you want more  or less RLC is not here to satisfy/entertain their customer base and only themselves.. it will always be that way and i do not expect things to change for the better in all the girls/couple  apartments. 

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Very strong words there Sergio.  Don't you think if RLC was trying in every way to revive the apartments that it would have have been done already?  RLC, if trying hard, would tell each participant that they have a week to show them their worth and after that week if they (RLC) were not satisfied, they would get someone else.  Now that would be trying hard!

I firmly believe that what happens in the apartments, is organized by RLC, but I also believe that they can not control 100 per 100 what the girls do, so maybe they try to recover the boredom that is in these apartments, but as always, not being mentally lucid, they do not re-do normal things, consider that now VHTV has 30 apartments

I actually like the concept of vhtv and they are on the right path for being a voyeur site. RLC is more tamed as the other throws a mix in there for everyone. they interact with their customers as well and that is a big plus in my book. not a site for everyone  just as RLC is not for everyone. Ana and Malina are some of the worst tenants although Ana has her moments but they are far and inbetween. i only look at previews as to what is going on in that room and it is always the same thing like now. so maybe some rooms aren't for everyone unless they like art.

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

seeing how it is reduced Malina I think her boyfriend is always in Barcelona, then if someone has not yet noticed in B2 the puzzle is back

Malina is the one that made it a train wreck when her boyfriend was there. obvious she is not too fond of the cameras. maybe the translator was right when he said she needed the money..

Edit: Hell she probably doesn't want anyone looking between her legs as she sleeps so she keeps a pillow between them.lol...wish they would get rid of her already!!

hearing the discussion with the Italian "fiancé" of Adri, I can assure you that if he is her boyfriend, I am the president of the Italian republic