B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

escuchando la discusión con el "prometido" italiano de Adri, puedo asegurarle que si él es su novio, yo soy el presidente de la República Italiana

You look really good ... LOL
Italians are reputed to be very elegant men, but perhaps too perfumed ... LOL

I'm not going to pretend to talk about what has already been said about a couple of girls, who share a room, but I have the impression since their arrival that it is not the right place for them, and perhaps, that was the RLC error and not the girls
But we should go back a little further, because we have another girl, in my opinion, did not contribute much to the house, and what happened to her, I think not much ... they will keep it until the contract is fulfilled ...
I say it, because as a notice to sailors, things will not change at least in the short term.

Anyway, and this is just a wish, I hope these girls really want to change, and really want to be great girls in Barcelona. From here have come great girls, who have had a great projection. Maybe it's naive, but I hope that miracle can still happen.

6 hours ago, smokethegreen46 said:

I may be wrong or i might be right:

I believe that Anastasiia would be better off not rooming with Malina. Anastasiia has the potential to be more free if Milana was not always around. Malina seems to have the issue with the cams. 

Room sharing never works out, IMO...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vortios said:

I'm not going to pretend to talk about what has already been said about a couple of girls, who share a room, but I have the impression since their arrival that it is not the right place for them, and perhaps, that was the RLC error and not the girls
But we should go back a little further, because we have another girl, in my opinion, did not contribute much to the house, and what happened to her, I think not much ... they will keep it until the contract is fulfilled ...
I say it, because as a notice to sailors, things will not change at least in the short term.

Anyway, and this is just a wish, I hope these girls really want to change, and really want to be great girls in Barcelona. From here have come great girls, who have had a great projection. Maybe it's naive, but I hope that miracle can still happen.

I would not hold my breath on that miracle.. especially for ana and milana!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Room sharing never works out, IMO...

oh you are just saying that because it never has lol,i have a theory on this if you just came across rlc you would see listed two girls one room one bed you will assume they are lesbians imo