B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I never thought it would be possible, bur I think we might just have found someone that can eat as much as Adele, the big ass. Elly has been eating non-stop for over 30 minutes now. I mean shoveling everything she can find in her mouth except a big fat dick. 

Man I think we might have put a stop watch on her like we did Adele.

I've seen quite a few girls put weight on in RLC, but none lose it...The only girl that springs to mind, and may not have actually lost weight, just toned up superbly, was 'The Body'...aka Gina...When she left B2 she looked sensational, IMO...❤️

I've seen pics of some girls, once they've left the project, lose weight, often too much, even though they didn't need to...Prime example here is Candy...I loved her figure in B2 last time out...😒

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I've seen quite a few girls put weight on in RLC, but none lose it...The only girl that springs to mind, and may not have actually lost weight, just toned up superbly, was 'The Body'...aka Gina...When she left B2 she looked sensational, IMO...❤️

I've seen pics of some girls, once they've left the project, lose weight, often too much, even though they didn't need to...Prime example here is Candy...I loved her figure in B2 last time out...😒

Candy aint so Dandy...… and she looks anorexic now. Sad really.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Candy aint so Dandy...… and she looks anorexic now. Sad really.

She obviously likes her new look, and presumably her BF does too...and she works out more than all the other girls, but it's not for me...My normal body shape is Nicole. But I've fallen for slimmer girls here too, surprisingly...like Karol, although she's really well toned up, Monica and Angel...However  I feel like they are naturally slim...:heart:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She obviously likes her new look, and presumably her BF does too...and she works out more than all the other girls, but it's not for me...My normal body shape is Nicole. But I've fallen for slimmer girls here too, surprisingly...like Karol, although she's really well toned up, Monica and Angel...However  I feel like they are naturally slim...:heart:

It is just like Kamilla when she was in Barcelona the 1st and 2nd time she looked fabulous with about 15 to 20 more pounds on her, now she is too skinny. Boney women are not for most men, but these girls all think that have to be skinny to get the modeling jobs they want. unfortunately very few of them actually do get those kinds of jobs. I like the way Elly looks, and even Jasmin has lost weight and I liked her better with 10 more pounds, I guess I am just old fashioned, and like a woman with some curves.

• Like 1

It is just like Kamilla when she was in Barcelona the 1st and 2nd time she looked fabulous with about 15 to 20 more pounds on her, now she is too skinny. Boney women are not for most men, but these girls all think that have to be skinny to get the modeling jobs they want. unfortunately very few of them actually do get those kinds of jobs. I like the way Elly looks, and even Jasmin has lost weight and I liked her better with 10 more pounds, I guess I am just old fashioned, and like a woman with some curves.

You must have loved Regina then...😁...She is lovely though...❤️

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You must have loved Regina then...😁...She is lovely though...❤️

She was fun loving for sure, but more like the Magical Majestic Mystical Magnificent Momentous MONICA , that young lady has a nearly perfect body, and so did Kamilla in Barcelona, as well as Ravishing Rita all 3 times in Barcelona, Marvelous Megan, Robust Raw Rebecca, and of course I would be remiss without giving my all time favorite JAZZY JUICY JAAAAAAASSSSMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNN the nod as number one the first time she was in Barcelona.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kami looks great to me.  Do you speak for most men about boney women?  I prefer them.  Your posts are always wrong.  At least you are consistent.  Good job Rider.

She was fun loving for sure, but more like the Magical Majestic Mystical Magnificent Momentous MONICA , that young lady has a nearly perfect body, and so did Kamilla in Barcelona, as well as Ravishing Rita all 3 times in Barcelona, Marvelous Megan, and of course I would be remiss without giving my all time favorite JAZZY JUICY JAAAAAAASSSSMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNN the nod as number one the first time she was in Barcelona.

Well you know I was/am Monica's number 1 fan, and I'm her best friend...😉

1 minute ago, rammer said:

Kami looks great to me.  Do you speak for most men about boney women?  I prefer them.  Your posts are always wrong.  At least you are consistent.  Good job Rider.

All women are lovely, IMO, Ram, just some more than others...😍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rammer said:

You are in the minority and usually always argumentative and differential from the majority rammer in most everything. LOL 😁 You will just have too realize that being in the minority isn't all that bad.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You are in the minority and usually always argumentative and differential from the majority rammer in most everything. LOL 😁 You will just have too realize that being in the minority isn't all that bad.

Your source about boney women?  Prove it.  What majority?