B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #1

6 minutes ago, rammer said:

Your source about boney women?  Prove it.  What majority? 

You will just have too realize that being in the minority isn't all that bad. 

I don't  care what you think about majority or minority.  I prefer girls in B4 that have tight asses. That's just my choice.  Can you deal with that Rider?

Just now, rammer said:

You will just have too realize that being in the minority isn't all that bad. 

I don't  care what you think about majority or minority.  I prefer girls in B4 that have tight asses. That's just my choice.  Can you deal with that Rider?

Makes no difference to me if like a bag of bones or not, to each their own, If that is what makes you happy so be it. Just remember they snap like a toothpick 😁

Guys...All the girls we've mentioned here :- Adele, Elly, Candy, Gina, Nicole, Monica, Karol, Angel, Jasmin, Kami, Regina, Rita , Megan and Rebecca...are all beautiful girls in their own right :heart:❤️ I wouldn't question anyone's preference..we all have different tastes. It would be pretty boring if we all liked the same thing!..So I think it's crazy to argue about it...Just saying guys...Just enjoy what you enjoy...😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Guys...All the girls we've mentioned here :- Adele, Elly, Candy, Gina, Nicole, Monica, Karol, Angel, Jasmin, Kami, Regina, Rita , Megan and Rebecca...are all beautiful girls in their own right :heart:❤️ I wouldn't question anyone's preference..we all have different tastes. It would be pretty boring if we all liked the same thing!..So I think it's crazy to argue about it...Just saying guys...Just enjoy what you enjoy...😉

Awesome post Nega.  I totally agree.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, rammer said:

Could be happy.  Thanks .  I need to be careful or Rider will delete my posts.  I agree with your post.

No I wont, but Stone, Foamy, or moos54 will. Rule 4 applies here rammer in the public threads. 

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

1 hour ago, rammer said:

Is that from personal experience or more fake news from you?

Take it to the political thread and leave it out of the public threads, I moderate these threads. Is that clear enough for you ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No I wont, but Stone, Foamy, or moos54 will. Rule 4 applies here rammer in the public threads. 

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

Take it to the political thread and leave it out of the public threads, I moderate these threads. Is that clear enough for you ?

That's very weak bit I'll agree. 

Have a good night my man.  You're the man.