Chris & Dana Part #1

Clara Gifts -  in action now.

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Too bad she seems to have liked that shitty stuff "sado-maso" leather wearing... 

This is one of the exceptions. When the forum - disapproval, but the statistics - is improving. The more hard/crazy/unusual - better statistics. Although the forum posts - negative. For many other houses.

29 minutes ago, groomy said:

Clara Gifts -  in action now.

This is one of the exceptions. When the forum - disapproval, but the statistics - is improving. The more hard/crazy/unusual - better statistics. Although the forum posts - negative. For many other houses.

I don't disapprove 😎.. she can do what she wants.. (but undertstand what you said) just think would be preferable she keeps doing stuff without being manager influence... like that she is just another one.. Lets see if it's not a step in front and then two steps behind

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

After Whitney the next girl under the influence of Cleo/Clara 🤦‍♂️

The weird stuff is that whitney belongs to tim&zoi (like ben, patrik&clair and stacey&bridgette) .. this make me thing that maybe tim no longer is part of project even in backstage

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

The weird stuff is that whitney belongs to tim&zoi (like ben, patrik&clair and stacey&bridgette) .. this make me thing that maybe tim no longer is part of project even in backstage

Well I for sure prefer Clara over Zoi / Tim. Let's hope they stay away. 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't disapprove 😎.. she can do what she wants.. (but undertstand what you said) just think would be preferable she keeps doing stuff without being manager influence... like that she is just another one.. Lets see if it's not a step in front and then two steps behind

No manager's influence here.

1) They need money.

2) They want to learn new things in sex (not orgies, exchange - but with each other). In Clara's apartment - I think without translation, just in Dana's face - it's clear she's interested.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

No manager's influence here.

1) They need money.

2) They want to learn new things in sex (not orgies, exchange - but with each other). In Clara's apartment - I think without translation, just in Dana's face - it's clear she's interested.

When i said manager influence is because was what clara give her.. She does that face (opening widely her mouth) for everything... lool in sex, seeing clothes, talking to chris.. in everything 😁 But i said on first post that "she liked that shitty stuff" 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

She's no cam girl at all. won't work out this way.

Not if she quits. You think people who start off camming starting with thousands of fans already? Just like with anything in life it is something that has to be learned and worked on.