Chris & Dana Part #1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Damn, looks like a good time was had by all, tenants and subs.ย 

Bloody good night Ash in fact the best night on VH for a long time also helped by the closeness of at least one cam lol.(ok i know i'm a perv lol) also helps if you have a touch screen so you can zoom in lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Bloody good night Ash in fact the best night on VH for a long time also helped by the closeness of at least one cam lol.(ok i know i'm a perv lol) also helps if you have a touch screen so you can zoom in lol

Agreeย 

Or tickling the tenants looolย 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh i know youre a perv, thats one of your best qualities, that i know of anyway. Isnt it great when someting totally unexpected like this hapoens. Then other times when expect someting grand to happen, its turns out a bust at times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh i know youre a perv, thats one of your best qualities, that i know of anyway. Isnt it great when someting totally unexpected like this hapoens. Then other times when expect someting grand to happen, its turns out a bust at times.

You are so kind Ash how well you know me lol. Yeah i think we were all VERY surprised at what happened tonight with these two as i would never have thought it. Just goes to show how well you don't know people eh. I have a sneaking feeling Tina may visit Dana now during the day when Chris is at work as they certainly enjoyed each other, yet another great surprise. Made my night.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Totally ๐Ÿ™‚ย I always remember Nora in that kind of situations

• Like 1