Chris & Dana Part #1

5 hours ago, guestlook said:

New sport 

Training deep throat

906714c72a487bbb7b.png

917e68e32a3a2e4a1f.png

92dd564ad7294a54c2.png

93fb28f58008b64f87.png

Holy shit!!! Props to Dana! I've embarrassed myself on here admitting I cant, but if you asked my Guy, he'd tell you he could care less, even though he's a typical guy and tries to push my head down. I've got a whole set of tricks up my sleeve to make up for no deep throating

• Like 5

Guest hacıvat
8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can so do that! I can do an 8 inch one. No lie!!! 😮

google says 8 inch  20,32 cm. is that true

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can’t wait to see this .Damn iPhone won’t show it! 

Beginner hint. It’s way easier and better in the 69 position. Makes sense if you that bk about it. @ashleyxyz Take another stab at it in the 69 position. You on top! 👍🏻

Ive tried it in the 69 position, one of my fave i might add, same result. You know that stick the doc puts in your throat, gag, same result with a dick going in my throat. I have very narrow throat!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Holy shit!!! Props to Dana! I've embarrassed myself on here admitting I cant, but if you asked my Guy, he'd tell you he could care less, even though he's a typical guy and tries to push my head down. I've got a whole set of tricks up my sleeve to make up for no deep throating

When a Girl comes to visit me she got no worry to Deep Throat. It only makes it as far her Wisdom Teeth.   

As you get older the Noodle starts shrinking in size.            2GTC.gif

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can do it! Once it get down there your throat just opens and it feels amazing! Try some tasty lube maybe. Fuck, I’m shaking just thinking about it!! 

I use lube at times already but im not sure i did when i try to deep throat, ill give it a shot! I still have my tonsils, maybe thats part of it, lol

• Upvote 1