Chris & Dana Part #1

I think the drinking and the upsets have probably more to do with Dana's conflict between her studies and VH as it was said the other day she has possibly a problem with the universitiy etc.

I think Dana & Chris are very sound but she does enjoy her sessions with the girls that have been invited round and i have noticed that Dana does go at it with another girl with great enthusiasm. When Chris get going with another girl Dana seems to really be encouraging him as she often looks at the cam and gives a thumbs up sign lol.

The best example was when they had the first girl round, Tina, who stayed over and the following morning when Chris was at work they had a great morning on the couch with great passion especially from Dana so i think she has a very strong girly side which she loves to explore.

Even with Ramona the other night who refused to get undressed, the kissing between them was very intense and Chris even walked away at one point.

Definitely think Dana has a very strong girly side whilst being happy with Chris but then what do any of us know really.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, x1000 said:

noΒ  ,Β  i think the first one was a lite reproach look after the drinking session , as she was saying you make me do this as a response on his question why drinking so muchΒ  ? imagination πŸ˜‚

You can make any single frame look odd, without seeing the whole sequence it means nothing. Unless you understand the language no one knows what's happening, it's all guess work.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You can make any single frame look odd, without seeing the whole sequence it means nothing. Unless you understand the language no one knows what's happening, it's all guess work.

i think you didnβ€˜t see my last word imagination πŸ˜‚

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Have alway said that cam2 needs to be on that corner wall of the kitchen, better angle and much closer.

And you will have an enormous blindspot where they have sex sometimes, where that sexy photos was taken (guest girl to Dana) where yoga happens...Β 

If you are talking about adding a new cam, i agree.. but maybe it's out of budget for them.. This houses in 5 months always had this number and location of cams

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And you will have an enormous blindspot where they have sex sometimes, where that sexy photos was taken (guest girl to Dana) where yoga happens...Β 

If you are talking about adding a new cam, i agree.. but maybe it's out of budget for them.. This houses in 5 months always had this number and location of cams

Just added a piccy to show where.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep, and with a cam there it will happen what i said.. With a new cam there i agree with that solution (or even at some place at the window turn to the side of bedroom but catching the couch

New cam then problem solved, am sure VH could afford that lol