Chris & Dana Part #1

No drama. Girl's little hysterical. All OK.👍

747409080.jpg

This guest is great:heart::heart:. Not shy. Free. Sensitive. The only thing - it's for girls only.:confused: She can with guy. But pleasure and interest only girls.

It is fair to give guest girl&Dana&Chris = best evening-night on VH today👍:heart:.

747409081.jpg

747409082.jpg

747409083.jpg

747409084.jpg

747409085.jpg

And they play in right game. :rolleyes:

747409086.jpg

747409087.jpg

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

Chris got home, found Dana drunk, fucked the shit out of her, then Dana was crying again.

Too hard business for Dana.:confused: She has "cockroaches" in her brain. In general, it is (orgies) quite difficult for her.

I've not been following this apt at all, but just the little I've seen tells me that this may not be the best life for this poor girl. She's been chugging hard liquor for a few days now. Not just taking a shot or having a cocktail, but literally chugging bottles of whiskey and vodka.

Just now she was sitting at the bar staring at her laptop screen that had the blueprint of her apt on it. Just sitting there for like 10 min staring at it. Then she put her head in her hands and started "Sighcrying" after a few seconds of that she composed herself closed the image on the laptop and started cleaning. Which in her state isn't really cleaning but just shuffling things around. She occasionally takes a peek at the laptop and smiles, but for the most part she's just walking in circles. Like she's looking for busy work to fill up time.