Chris & Dana Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

A woman never knows if a bigger dick may come along. A girl has to be prepared for anything that may flop out of those pants. 😊

As long as they don't laugh a guys got nothing to worry about 🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There you go Ash, next time you whip it out say something like, "You know, I think it is actually getting smaller, don't you agree". See how it goes for you. 🤔

Hi Amy, if i said that to Guy he would just laugh at me. Then i guess if im giving him head hell try to shove it in my throat and make me gag, to prove it not any smaller!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, if i said that to Guy he would just laugh at me. Then i guess if im giving him head hell try to shove it in my throat and make me gag, to prove it not any smaller!

Prime candidates for an apartment I think  :biggrin:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Shrinkage!!!!!!

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.a0b31db0aace24ebc8eb0e126eebe94d.jpg

I have always wondered what women think or know exactly what George was implying. I didn't start watching the show until the sixth season. Like many, my channels consists of Bloomberg, Sports, History an Educational. The rest, I'm oblivious to it. When we tend to think of water as the only source of shrinkage, which is a common idea underlying the meaning of the reduction in the effects of sampling variation. Cold weather also can affect a man's awakening. I did not know this. A friend of mind, yes, I do have a friend, shared with me an embarrassing moment in his life. He told me, She ran her gaze over his chest with sincere appreciation. Then he shivered, realizing he hadn't considered the weather. (that part I did not understand) It was forty-five degrees max, but Chloe (not her real name) was giving him a go on gesture with her hand. "All I have left is my pants," he said. "Yes, please." "It's cold, Chloe." She tilted her head. "Are you worried about shrinkage?" Well, he was now. Chloe and Sawyer. Lol, I never had a problem rolling in the snow. If I remember correctly, it melted because of the steam that radiated through pure unadulterated sex. 

• Like 2