Chris & Dana Part #1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

This is exactly the kind of thing that I feel should be happening; introducing one single friend to another single friend. Have a party and let everybody mingle, let everybody drink get crazy and see where the night takes them.

Think there's two of us 😉

On 9/21/2018 at 2:22 PM, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.a0b31db0aace24ebc8eb0e126eebe94d.jpg  0   11.5 kB

I have always wondered what women think or know exactly what George was implying. I didn't start watching the show until the sixth season. Like many, my channels consists of Bloomberg, Sports, History an Educational. The rest, I'm oblivious to it. When we tend to think of water as the only source of shrinkage, which is a common idea underlying the meaning of the reduction in the effects of sampling variation. Cold weather also can affect a man's awakening. I did not know this. A friend of mind, yes, I do have a friend, shared with me an embarrassing moment in his life. He told me, She ran her gaze over his chest with sincere appreciation. Then he shivered, realizing he hadn't considered the weather. (that part I did not understand) It was forty-five degrees max, but Chloe (not her real name) was giving him a go on gesture with her hand. "All I have left is my pants," he said. "Yes, please." "It's cold, Chloe." She tilted her head. "Are you worried about shrinkage?" Well, he was now. Chloe and Sawyer. Lol, I never had a problem rolling in the snow. If I remember correctly, it melted because of the steam that radiated through pure unadulterated sex. 

Well I reached into Guys bathing suit recently when we got out of a cold pool, and I would say it's TRUE about George's excuse for his shrunken member. The science behind it I wouldn't guess. Nice tight balls also I might add, probably TMI for many on here

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

If it "flops" out, that's probably a good thing!

Ah the flop factor eh lol, at least then there is room for enhancement can only assume that when no flop factor that is the time to worry lol. Let that be a lesson to you Ash never venture into bathing suits, cold water has a devastating effect on ones member especially to the owner lol

• Like 2

On 9/19/2018 at 4:31 PM, Robwin said:

Have alway said that cam2 needs to be on that corner wall of the kitchen, better angle and much closer.

cam2.jpg  0   316.49 kB

After a little thought wouldn't it be better if another cam was placed under the counter top that way we get a nice close up & eliminate the very small blind spot in the hall.

ScreenHunter 1748.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1