Amy and Jane

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was watching as this was happening. I didn't know who was who so I didn't comment. I couldn't even tell if the one in the plaid shirt was a guy or a girl, but they definitely seemed to be into each other. I had no idea the girl was Amy. I actually thought they might have just been guests. Oh well, female only apartments put to me sleep just as fast as Patrick/Clair or Grace/Jacob so no loss for me.

I think it's a girl.. think it's the same one i saw recently having sex in the couch with another girl

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

This is unacceptable! I sent a ticket. Unless there is some sort violence or something like that, a member should be able to watch the last 24 hrs of the timeline rollout. Some times the ending is fairly dramatic and it part of what we should be able to see regardless of our time zone. I feel robbed! 😣

I'll let you know what they say. 

Must admit love a bit of drama so why shouldn't we see it we have paid for the priviledge. Can understand them not showing violence etc but anything else should be fair game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

This is unacceptable! I sent a ticket. Unless there is some sort violence or something like that, a member should be able to watch the last 24 hrs of the timeline rollout. Some times the ending is fairly dramatic and it part of what we should be able to see regardless of our time zone. I feel robbed! 😣

I'll let you know what they say. 

In the bit I saw and capped it did get slightly violent. Amy was holding onto Janes' leg and Jane was dragging her around the house while trying to break free. At some point Jane was grabbing Amy's head violently, perhaps slapping her - it was hard to see. She also tossed her into the empty bathtub using a strange roose to get her there.

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here’s the deal. The tenants asked VHTV to cut off the apt to hinder any further privacy leaks based on whatever it is they were saying. I guess the drama of breaking up is so embarrassing. Anyways, so practically the world got to see it, but I didn’t simply because I’m in the wrong time zone I guess. It’s pointless to make an archive request because Amy and Jane already forced VHTV censor it all. 

Per VHTV policy you don’t pay for the privilege of seeing the cams 24/7. You pay to see what they let you see and nothing more. So, you’re either in the right place at the right time or tough shit!

Maybe, from WatcherCC words, they cut it because of violence.. and then the rest was a consequence of it

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Per VHTV policy you don’t pay for the privilege of seeing the cams 24/7. You pay to see what they let you see and nothing more. So, you’re either in the right place at the right time or tough shit!

An extract from their About section is thus........ If you have any questions or suggestions to our Service and Participants, please forward them to our Support team. We answer your questions 24/7, just as like our streams work.

Therefore they are in fact say they broadcast 27/7 full stop so there was no excuse not to show it based on that premise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

So 1000's of subscribers are refused viewing becuse of one complaint, no sorry i don't buy that.

How do you know how many was?? And tickets doesn't mean nothing if any rule wasn't broken.. 

And yes.. i believe sometime it's only needed one ticket to close a house.. remember gloria&romeo situation? do you think that even tickets was needed??? 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I’m fine, if they cut off violence even if one person complains. What I’m not cool with is being denied the timeline up that point where it is cut off. If privacy is the issue then I think me seeing your asshole is hellava lot more personal then seeing you in a relationship squabble. 

With that i agree.. They should allow the timeline be visible till the moment before rules may have been broken

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1