Amy and Jane

33 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Amy drunk a lot this night/day and was flirting a lot while Jane was sleeping ..  Also is weird the two "last parties" before relocation and nothing

I was watching as this was happening. I didn't know who was who so I didn't comment. I couldn't even tell if the one in the plaid shirt was a guy or a girl, but they definitely seemed to be into each other. I had no idea the girl was Amy. I actually thought they might have just been guests. Oh well, female only apartments put to me sleep just as fast as Patrick/Clair or Grace/Jacob so no loss for me.

1 hour ago, broxman said:

They've decided to take the apartment offline.

This is unacceptable! I sent a ticket. Unless there is some sort violence or something like that, a member should be able to watch the last 24 hrs of the timeline rollout. Some times the ending is fairly dramatic and it part of what we should be able to see regardless of our time zone. I feel robbed! 😣

I'll let you know what they say. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I love watching people cheating but it's a shame it happened with people I don't pay any sort of attention to. @Sparkles Could you tell if the guy/girl fucked Amy behind the curtain or was it just fooling around?

From what i notice (didn't saw all the thing, only notice this because suddenly people have disappeared from cams and went to check on timeline), if something happen was just fooling around.. They also was few moments in the toilet. On cams saw "almost" a kiss but no contact.. just amy teasing 

• Like 1