Amy and Jane

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So 1000's of subscribers are refused viewing becuse of one complaint, no sorry i don't buy that.

better believe it; in the past it was normal for vhtv to reject some couples because a few people from around this community didn't like how they fuck. The happiest day will be when they cut off all the links to this forum and start to respond the tech and payment inquiries only

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

This is unacceptable! I sent a ticket. Unless there is some sort violence or something like that, a member should be able to watch the last 24 hrs of the timeline rollout. Some times the ending is fairly dramatic and it part of what we should be able to see regardless of our time zone. I feel robbed! 😣

I'll let you know what they say. 

I thought you wasn't watching VHTV anymore?

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When did I say that? I'm actually subbing right now. I live in California and by the time I logged on the events that transpired in this apt were erased. I should be able to watch the last 24hrs prior to the cam shut off. If they are going to censor a whole day of my viewing though just because of a dramatic event, then I put that un the con category.

I very likely will not renew my sub because of the following reasons. 

1. I think Alex and Lina's trial period is an outright theft of the tenants money. 

2. I think I got robbed from seeing what happened in this apt and I have to express my disagreement someway. 

3. VHTV refused to make a simple change to their site. For months I have asked them to make the apt list scroll independent of the video feed. They won't do it. Too many good suggestions ignored.

In a way the list does scroll. You just have to have the Apartments in Thumbnail Mode instead of Listed by Name.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In a way the list does scroll. You just have to have the Apartments in Thumbnail Mode instead of Listed by Name.

Maybe so but in thumbnail mode i struggle to even identify most of the apartments easily they are too small unless you have a 32" monitor lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe so but in thumbnail mode i struggle to even identify most of the apartments easily they are too small unless you have a 32" monitor lol

The size of the Monitor plays a big part as well.  You can see more on a 32" Screen than you can see on a 24"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

OMG!!! Sorry stncld, but that's not the solution I've been begging for. I prefer to use the apt name list. 

I know the way you meant.  I was just stating that it scrolls when in Thumbnail Mode. Then the mouse pointer has to be hovered on the Thumbnail to get the Names of the Apartment.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

If they can make the thumbnail view scroll independently, what's the
big deal with doing the same when in list view? Seems like an easy
request.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The size of the Monitor plays a big part as well.  You can see more on a 32" Screen than you can see on a 24"

Agreed. And we shouldn't need a bigger monitor just to see them better.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I know the way you meant.  I was just stating that it scrolls when in Thumbnail Mode. Then the mouse pointer has to be hovered on the Thumbnail to get the Names of the Apartment.

And half the time, hovering doesn't even bring up the name.

And then, they told @Amy3they don't sell 24/7 viewing, but according to
what Robwin found on their About page, that's exactly what they advertise.

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

If they can make the thumbnail view scroll independently, what's the
big deal with doing the same when in list view? Seems like an easy
request.

I have no clue why it's like that one way and not the other.  That's a question that VHTV will have to address.

• Like 1