B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

No I am talking on demand, she gets a message in her phone and then using just her phone. She always blows then a kiss when she is done, just like Michelle, Jessica, and Jasmin's rated R show, they all used laptops with a webcam.

Wonder what kind of service that would be, usually for cam sites they go live and wait for someone who has paid to go private with them, and when they are done and go offline they cannot me seen untill next time. So im curious what kind of service this is, she have to be logged into something at times when she is available. Obviously she can check messages when she is sleeping so muct be at times she chooses.

Unless its just a bf who text her.

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder what kind of service that would be, usually for cam sites they go live and wait for someone who has paid to go private with them, and when they are done and go offline they cannot me seen untill next time. So im curious what kind of service this is, she have to be logged into something at times when she is available. Obviously she can check messages when she is sleeping so muct be at times she chooses.

Unless its just a bf who text her.

Check here https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/206-barcelona-apt-2-4-cam-girls/

Logged into RLC three times today...Megan camming with her BF on her phone all three times?  So far I'm guessing that she has spent at least  half of her awake time in her room on the phone with him.  NOT GOOD!

• Upvote 1