B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

1 hour ago, DMcKenzie said:

She doesn't need Lola. 

She just need's the magic water. 😀

Unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon. ☹️

the magic water only happened when lola was there,even if they did use the magic water and had a huge orgy there would be guys on here bitching about them doing drugs 

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Did you guys see cam 2.2 they adjusted the camera so now we can see the full room and the mirror in the corner, this is so great

This is how it should have been from the beginning.

yes they adjusted this cam 

After one day on the M & M 2nd floor, I already have the feeling to change my opinion of having the wonderful Megan back, Miroslava has put poor little Megan to shame, Her willingness to be part of the project is very much evident, and her presence overshadows little Megan, mostly because in about the whole time Megan has been facetiming with BF, and of course this a complete negative with all the voyeur's that watch RLC. When she is not on the phone she has been hiding out in the bathroom, just like Anastasiia, My hope is already tainted for the success of the 2nd floor party central.

Stone may have been right, that without Lola's lead, Megan is just another want a be something, but has no idea what.

I do like what i see in Miroslava --   She looks like we will have a good show from her down the road.

MM&B is going to get mess up drinking wine out of a straw..  Maybe a good show yet.  Believe Mary was holding back when Aria was there 

So Megan it's the "Megan" from first weeks in b2,that did very little and not the more wild and even sexier "Megan" of last couple weeks before she leaved..fuck that not good,hope she won't become another one of always on phone and hidding to talk with boyfriend.She is very pretty.