B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Wonder what these girls would do if they were told they couldnt use their phones for a week, would have been fun to see :biggrin:

Get used to it Fagen, it will never change.  RLC will fill up the big house trying to capture as many first time suckers that they can.  It will not continue to support them mind you, it's just the beginning of the end because RLC never has cared about their customers!!  Thestarider said it the best when he compared RLC to a book that is incomplete by having the last two chapters missing.  RLC is exactly that way and always has been where the GOV apartments (their biggest money makers) are concerned!!

My buddy tells me that he doesn't watch many apartments because the video feed is so poor.  He mentioned Matina's place, KK&K's place, of course Taya's place, Desiree's place is one he has always complained to me about, and a couple of others that I can't remember.  He said the feed is so grainy that it's getting to the point that it's not worth it!!  Had RLC reinvested in their business by upgrading their equipment to deliver the best feed humanly possible to their customers, they would be much better off.  Instead, they always try to do a work around by cutting a lot of feeds resolutions to ease up on their equipment.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

x 2 with them making you pay for what should be included in your membership REPLAY, esp since they have no archive..... It has become a rip off, and that is why their membership has been cut in half.

Unfortunately this is where you are wrong.  RLC does have an archive but you will never be able to see it without the right password.  I stumbled upon this a few years ago out of curiosity and I can tell you without a doubt that they do have an archive!!

16 hours ago, cupcup said:

maybe they think they're amazing and we've never seen them before LOL

"Too busy being fabulous" -- Eagles. IMO, could very well be how they were raised. If you are a brother to a sister, did she cover her tits in mixed family? Even though you've seen them a million times, it's a vanity thing.

• Like 1

Looks like a trip to the beach is in order for Sunday afternoon in beautiful Barcelona, "Vice Grip Girl" and super hot newbie Munchable Marislava headed out for the day. I see that Baby Face Bridget (the high school girl) is dressed to do some shopping, most likely headed out with Mary again for the day. Legs Loraine is still sleeping along with Mischievous Mila. That will leave just mind boggling Megan eating breakfast, maybe she will decide to do really interesting cam show. On second thought probably not so it is back to the other apartment's.

then the bad I was, from what I can see, Megan since she arrived was to his phone to make direct with customers, the members of this forum have become very tolerant, you are happy, everyone happy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1