B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Since Megan is sharing room with Miroslava we might not get to see much, is often a problem when the girls have to share room with another.

That's why each Girl should have  their own separate room.  If there are only 5 Bedrooms with 1 bed then that's all the Girls the Apartment should have.

RLC doesn't think straight at times. All that matters to them is fleecing people out of their  $$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why each Girl should have  their own separate room.  If there are only 5 Bedrooms with 1 bed then that's all the Girls the Apartment should have.

RLC doesn't think straight at times. All that matters to them is fleecing people out of their  $$$$$$$$$$$$$

x 2 with them making you pay for what should be included in your membership REPLAY, esp since they have no archive..... It has become a rip off, and that is why their membership has been cut in half.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

x 2 with them making you pay for what should be included in your membership REPLAY, esp since they have no archive..... It has become a rip off, and that is why their membership has been cut in half.

Agree the replay should be included in the membership, so annoying having to buy tokens every month when your replay is ending.

I get home now, I'm no longer a subscriber, but I see the free camera in the living room of B4 and Megan is at work, these girls are really greedy, besides making money with RLC, doing nothing, they earn more money with direct skype