B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #3

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay that was short, not much to see. Now she is cleaning.

That is because she is doing some kind of cam shows on her phone, that is why she is constantly checking it until she gets a sucker on the hook, thought I might have been all for the BF at first. I have now changed my mind, and lost a great deal of the passion, I once had for little Megan. I understand these girls all have to find ways to make money, so this is a first I believe on RLC, of this kind of on demand cam show.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is because she is doing some kind of cam shows on her phone, that is why she is constantly checking it until she gets a sucker on the hook, thought I might have been all for the BF at first. I have now changed my mind, and lost a great deal of the passion, I once had for little Megan. I understand these girls all have to find ways to make money, so this is a first I believe on RLC, of this kind of on demand cam show.

Something tells me it's only going to get worse.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Jessica Michelle did the same Nude------------- and Jasmine did chatter on her site.

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Jessica Michelle did the same Nude------------- and Jasmine did chatter on her site.

No I am talking on demand, she gets a message in her phone and then using just her phone. She always blows then a kiss when she is done, just like Michelle, Jessica, and Jasmin's rated R show, they all used laptops with a webcam.

Just now, Thestarider said:

No I am talking on demand, she gets a message in her phone and then using just her phone. She always blows then a kiss when she is done, just like Michelle, Jessica, and Jasmin's rated R show, they all used laptops with a webcam.

So it's phone sex.  The other night she was talking dirty in English to a guy .  And her friend was beside her doing the same.